LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

My. Boyfriend is way more popular than me and it's causing me sooo many problems

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree16Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th February 2019, 5:03 PM   #121
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia_daviss View Post
I mean they act like they are my best friend when he is around but he isn't there and they become monsters
Yeah, that's how bullies do. Had one at work. Sugary sweet to anyone above me in the hierarchy while she lied and manipulated to try to blame something on me.
Old 17th February 2019, 5:07 PM   #122

It's stopped now so maybe I can actually maKe some friends now
Old 18th February 2019, 6:14 AM   #123
Established Member

Are you in the US if you don't mind me asking?
Old 18th February 2019, 10:30 AM   #124
Established Member

I'm so sorry that happened to you but there is no way that within 7 days of the occurrence the perpetrators were investigated, caught, charged, pled guilty & were sentenced to jail. It's also improbable that they will be incarcerated. In the US there are presumptions against incarceration.

I do hope that the involvement of legal officials deters this from ever happening again & gets you peace but I'm beginning to doubt your veracity.
Old 18th February 2019, 10:57 AM   #125

The investigation took 2 months the first thing defined as assault happened mid december
Old 18th February 2019, 11:00 AM   #126
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia_daviss View Post
The investigation took 2 months the first thing defined as assault happened mid december
That actually does make more sense. Hopefully you will be able to have an uneventful college experience from now on
Closed Thread