LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

My. Boyfriend is way more popular than me and it's causing me sooo many problems

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree16Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th February 2019, 1:38 PM   #46
Established Member

Then can you commit to doing those things described above?
Old 10th February 2019, 1:39 PM   #47

Also I can report some of the stuff but the problem is a lot of the worse stuff I have no idea who it is when I was tied to a tree I was in a bag or blindfolded or in a duffel bag the entire time I can report the coffee and the little stuff but the worst of them I have no idea who did it
Old 10th February 2019, 1:45 PM   #48
Established Member

Are you in a bad part of town? I imagine students getting kidnapped as something happening in a bit less fortunate communities. You would have seen your kidnappers before they bound you up and put you in a duffel bag right? Either way, that sort of abuse deserves a police report. That is very serious stuff indeed. I was never bullied quite like that in high school, you need to report this.
Old 10th February 2019, 1:48 PM   #49
Established Member

Do you not understand that the police investigate & solve crimes? Tell them what you know & let them figure out who committed the crime.
Old 10th February 2019, 1:58 PM   #50
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcon1986 View Post
Are you in a bad part of town? I imagine students getting kidnapped as something happening in a bit less fortunate communities. You would have seen your kidnappers before they bound you up and put you in a duffel bag right? Either way, that sort of abuse deserves a police report. That is very serious stuff indeed. I was never bullied quite like that in high school, you need to report this.

with all due respect, can you please stop projecting your lived experience onto the OP? whether OP is from a 'bad' part of town is irrelevant.

Olivia, as others are imploring, please get help. As d0nnivain wrote above, the police are trained to do investigations. Get it documented asap.
Old 10th February 2019, 2:06 PM   #51
Established Member

Regardless of how uncomfortable some of this advice is, try to get more people on your side. Get others to help you.
Old 10th February 2019, 2:49 PM   #52

I'm not in a bad part of town people have just gone absolutely mad because of what he did for the sports teams this is even harder because I have no idea what normal is I went from never having a boyfriend to this
Old 10th February 2019, 2:55 PM   #53

I have reported this to the police but I am worried about them lying to protect each other when some of them were asked what happened they had a friend say they were both somewhere else there are only three people near me that would back me up I realise I'm probably being over the top and worrying about nothing but I'm really scared because last time I told someone it didn't go well for me
Old 10th February 2019, 3:17 PM   #54
Established Member

Then rebuild your friends circle at the same time. You need more peeps on your side. The police can't give you a 24 hour bodyguard but they are essential in investigating these things done against you. If those people are going to lie you can't stop that.
Uphold your safety and your degree/ studies at all costs.
Old 10th February 2019, 3:20 PM   #55

Would it stop if I broke up with him it's something I really don't want to do but would it stop?
Old 10th February 2019, 3:30 PM   #56
Established Member

no not necessarily, because you would still be at the same school
Old 10th February 2019, 3:33 PM   #57

But if it all started because I was dating him would it stop if I stopped
Old 10th February 2019, 3:37 PM   #58
Established Member

You can always try that approach, it's possible it will benefit you. We don't know for sure because you are the one in that situation.

Uphold your school studies and your safety at all costs, whichever avenue you pick. Also, building a bigger friends circle couldn't hurt.
Old 10th February 2019, 3:54 PM   #59

Also the reason I didn't see them one grabbed me from behind put a bag over my head they then pushed me to the ground and tied my hands together they then put me in a bag and moved me I only knew it was these girls because 1 I could smell their perfume and 2 they played a message "leave him by the end of the month or else" with the Google translate voice
Old 10th February 2019, 4:02 PM   #60
Established Member

That situation may have been avoidable if you had situational awareness and were periodically scanning your surroundings. No guarantee, but you could have ran away from that situation had you spotted them early enough.

The final choice is yours. Whatever you pick, uphold your safety, finish your studies, and build up some friends in the meantime. You have the right to feel safe at school and on the way to school/ back from school.

Just making sure you are reading this advice in real life? There have been a couple of trolls on this website - wanted to make sure you weren't a cat typing stuff online. When you are online, nobody knows you are a cat.
Closed Thread