LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

My. Boyfriend is way more popular than me and it's causing me sooo many problems

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree16Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2019, 7:42 PM   #16
Established Member

Petty jealous young women will be catty. What you describe goes waaaaaayyyyy beyond that. Putting gum in your hair? Trying to physically harm you? Social media bullying? Assuming you know who did these things, you need to take this behavior to your school. It violates the school's code of conduct & may be illegal. Let the authorities handle it.

If you also haven't realized it one of the reasons your guy is dating you is that these other women are absolutely horrible. They are mean, nasty, petty, aggressive & soulless. All of that makes them unattractive because they are so ugly on the inside.

You just keep being a good person but do report their psychopathic behavior.
Old 9th February 2019, 8:53 PM   #17
Established Member

you have a future to focus on

studying is not permanent... a steady job is ... you will never have to see those mean girls again once college is behind you and you are at work

more contraversially... you need a guardian or family member to talk to your college

Last edited by darkmoon; 9th February 2019 at 8:58 PM..
Old 10th February 2019, 3:27 AM   #18

I they are actually standing in front of me yelling at me it's basically a way to get popular now whoever can do the craziest thing to me is thought of as the coolest But when he is around the same people are overly nice to me it makes me want to be sick whenever they do it

I can't think of three things I have nobody else has. He thinks I'm hot nobody else does. I'm not the smartest. As I said I have no idea why he likes me I'm pretty sure he does but I have no idea why

When I reported them taking my laptop and phone also pouring coyote urine on me they didn't care seriously nobody thinks I am good enough for him or they think I'm lying

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 10th February 2019 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Merge
Old 10th February 2019, 3:43 AM   #19

How can you bring yourself to reply if they are all a ton taller than you leaning down spitting in my face yelling and when I do reply it never goes well I told one of them if she was guy she would have huge balls because that's what it would take to act like a five year old in public I ended up blindfolded and tied to a tree
Old 10th February 2019, 4:35 AM   #20

OK olive you need to understand that there are many reasons to like you
1 your the prettiest girl I know
2 your so sweet and nice
3 when you do open up to someone you are the best friend you could have just keep going don't worry about them
Old 10th February 2019, 4:59 AM   #21

I have known this guy way longer than you and he has always dated people he called "basic bitch" cheerleaders he might just like you because you are different but still nice to be around
I'm so sorry that I can't always be there for you I try to help you whenever I can but I will do my best to help you
Old 10th February 2019, 9:27 AM   #22
Established Member

Being blindfolded and tied to a tree is defined as assault and is an arrestable offense Olivia.

Your boyfriend likes you because you aren't a cruel mean worthless woman like your classmates are.

Your PRIORITY NUMBER ONE is to build your professional and financial future - AKA finish your studies at any cost.

Try to keep your boyfriend if you can, he seems like he treats you well still.

These women keep on harassing you because they get a rush out of intimidating you.

Look up the Kurdish YPJ female fighters, or the ladies of the Israeli Defense Forces. Nobody will touch these women with a 10 foot pole because if they mean any harm, they will live to regret it. Why can't you be one of those super strong ladies?

Learn self defense my friend. And don't get stuck in situations where you can be assaulted by your classmates. Go to the gym at random times when your classmates aren't there. Ask your boyfriend to throw them out of the gym. Your self confidence is low, therefore they continue to harass you. It will not change until you work on your self image and self confidence like a religion. It's your choice to either stay here and complain, or take our advice and work it into your life.

I challenge you to stand up and be the strongest woman you can be.
Old 10th February 2019, 10:34 AM   #23

OK I tried and it seems to have worked one girl dumped a coffee on my head I hit her in the face and blood started streaming out of her nose she now won't even look at me
Old 10th February 2019, 10:41 AM   #24
Established Member

Ok you took your first step, congratulations. Now the next step is to be so aware of your surroundings, that you wouldn't let someone pour coffee on your head in the first place (i.e. arm block, stepping out of the way). Let these women know that you will not roll over and take it. Don't take it to an extreme and punch every woman that you see on the street, that's just going too far

Situational awareness goes hand in hand with self defense. The best self defense is to get out of situations or never be in situations where you will get assaulted in the first place.
Old 10th February 2019, 11:12 AM   #25

How can you not be in or aviod places where this happens it happens everywhere I go

I can't avoid it if it happens in lectures

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 10th February 2019 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Merge
Old 10th February 2019, 11:17 AM   #26
Established Member

If someone is close enough to pour urine on your laptop, they are close enough to block defensively so that urine can be redirected onto the offender. Self defense will do wonders for your self confidence. If someone is close enough to grab you and tie you to a tree, they are also close enough to roundhouse kick in the stomach with a boot.

Self defense will do wonders for your self confidence.
Old 10th February 2019, 11:34 AM   #27

I will take up a self defence class but even so how could I do anything if 20 girls all stronger than me grab me stuff me into a duffel bag and then carry me to a tree and tie me to it and leave me there for hours what could I have done
Old 10th February 2019, 11:55 AM   #28
Established Member

You avoid the situation in the first place.
Old 10th February 2019, 12:03 PM   #29

How the moment I leave the door in the morning it starts they grabbed me maybe 20 meters from my apartment
Old 10th February 2019, 12:06 PM   #30
Established Member

You ask a family friend for rides to school.
Closed Thread