How to deal with a woman scorned!

Hello everyone and no, I’m NOT the scorned woman. It’s my my boyfriends ex girlfriend. My boyfriend was released from prison June 2018. He is a convicted SO. Because he slept with a girl and he didn’t know she was too young. He’s 32, i’m 20 and his ex is 26. He has a large following on social media so he goes live a lot. He djs and makes music. Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor.

He was seeing a girl on and off for about 5 or 6 years before me. When he and I started to get closer, he was fighting with her. Literally on Christmas Day I went to his house that night around 9. He was doing a live video and his ex happened to catch it. She heard my voice say hi to him and she got pissed and starting going off and she knew my name already!. And she started saying he lied to her about me. He humiliated her and by telling her in front of everyone who was watching his live video that he doesn’t want to be with her and that his family hates her. He said “and you wonder why we aren’t together” she started talking crap about how she took care of him and “did a lot for him” and his family while he was in jail. Then she said that he did actually know the age of the girl he slept with and that he’s lying to everyone. She heard me laughing and then she insulted me for laughing. I couldn’t help but laugh because the she looked like a joke. She ended up calling me a “whore” ..... so she was basically viewing his live and they were arguing by her commenting. This happened Christmas night.

We hadnt heard anything from her at all in a few months. He used me in a video for his music. It was me and two of my friends. The video was pretty racy. We were in our underwear. I think his ex saw the video and probably got pissed.

This video was a few weeks ago. Like last week a friend of his called him and he said “I was in showmars and I saw someone you used to be with” my bf said who and his friend said the letter her name starts with and my bf guessed her name. He actually said “ah hell..” and then said her name. And his friend said “yeah but she just said hi and kept walking, she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....” idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her. Then said “I’m at home with Emily” and I guess his friend said “who?” Because he said “emily my girl?” And they just got off the phone.

The next day his social media accounts start getting deleted because “someone” is reporting them! Because he’s a SO. I believe it’s his ex. Because she jealous and can’t get over that he doesn’t want to be with her. He’s been removed from several social media sites all because she is bitter. I know it’s her because the minute his friend sees her out in public then he gets deleted? I understand they had years together but she needs to move on and get over it. They weren’t even together when she found out about me. We can’t prove it’s her because her social media doesnt indicate she’s angry or anything. She doesn’t post hurt memes or anything at all like before. The profile where he had the most followers is now GONE. It’s just all too fishy. I know she’s behind it. She’s gonna continue to make his life hard because he doesn’t want to be with her.

Should I message her and Talk to her?

Edited by Emilyperkins

Why are you dating a convicted sex offender - twelve years your senior when you are barely of legal age yourself - who is still talking to his angry ex girlfriend?

Red flag! Red flag! Red flag! There are so many red flags here that you could have a parade.

Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor.

What about this is attractive to you? You are young - you should be enjoying your life, building relationships and having fun. Why would you ever want to get yourself involved in this drama?

My goodness, I know you are young but seriously, you need to make better decisions than this.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 5
  • Author
you will never be more beautiful than 20

you are a kinda youth-fetish for him

where is your Mother?

First of all 20 is LEGAL. My mother passed away. I live with my dad

Does your dad know you're dating a 32 year old convicted sex offender who has a dangerous ex with jealousy issues?

• Like 5
First of all 20 is LEGAL.

Twenty is legal. It’s still a youth fetish for a 32 year old man to have a sexual relationship with a 20 year old woman.

And the way you say “20 is LEGAL” makes you sound like a 15 year old girl arguing with her father that she can stay out past her curfew.

If you want to be treated like an adult, then you need to act like an adult. Getting yourself involved in a relationship with a convicted sex offender is not a mature decision.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 4
First of all 20 is LEGAL. My mother passed away. I live with my dad

A twenty year old being with a man who is 12 years older???? Sweetie, you've got 2 dads, not a dad and a "boyfriend". And, you're in over your head with the "boyfriend" and the ex. Why put yourself in a drama-filled relationship with any guy? At 20 years old, you should be having fun, focusing on your future and looking for a guy with potential and who is focused as well.

• Like 2
Mrs._December

In the famous words of Judge Judy, take a good look at this pervert's face because you're not going to remember what he looks like 2 years from now.

You foolishly think you have a future with someone like this but you're going to have to learn the hard way that you don't.

• Like 3
  • Author
Does your dad know you're dating a 32 year old convicted sex offender who has a dangerous ex with jealousy issues?

But why does his EX have to be a part of our relationship? You just said EX. Meaning they aren’t together and she hasn’t tried to speak to him in months. Ex means they’re over. You know that right?

Like last week a friend of his called him and he said “I was in showmars and I saw someone you used to be with” my bf said who and his friend said the letter her name starts with and my bf guessed her name. He actually said “ah hell..” and then said her name. And his friend said “yeah but she just said hi and kept walking, she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....” idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her.

NO he went quiet as he thought she would have asked about him and when she didn't he was disappointed...

• Like 2
  • Author
NO he went quiet as he thought she would have asked about him and when she didn't he was disappointed...

Then why say “ahh hell” when he figured out it was her

• Like 1
Then why say “ahh hell” when he figured out it was her

Maybe he thought she was going to say something to his friend that he did not want her to disclose...

Maybe he thought the conversation was going to go in a direction that he wouldn’t want you to overhear... You know, “Emily, my girl is here...” Can’t talk now...

Emily what he has is called baggage. His baggage is not your responsibility to deal with. It is HIS ex, so it is up to him to fix things with her. The only advice I have atm, is to distance yourself from all this BS. There is nothing you can do.

Life lesson to keep your sanity:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

• Like 3
Emily what he has is called baggage. His baggage is not your responsibility to deal with. It is HIS ex, so it is up to him to fix things with her. The only advice I have atm, is to distance yourself from all this BS. There is nothing you can do.

Life lesson to keep your sanity:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Amen. No wiser words could be said and no better advice could be given.

• Like 2
  • Author
Amen. No wiser words could be said and no better advice could be given.

So what am I accepting here? That a ex who he is not in love with won’t go away?

you - or him - can rid of anybody if assertive enough

not easy ... but insult them ... ignore them ... or, as a last resort (which i read about on-line and once used) you humiliate, so you say loudly so everybody hears "will you leave me alone!"

ignoring is easiest because there are no conversations to bother with

making a grossed face helps convey a no as well

Here's some more advice......The more reaction you give this person, the more action they will take against you. Her goal is to make life miserable. If you react to her crap, she knows she is doing a good job of it and will keep doing it. Get it?

• Like 2
So what am I accepting here? That a ex who he is not in love with won’t go away?

You are accepting the fact that this man comes with a lot of baggage. It's his baggage, his problem to deal with and not something that you can control or change.

You can't change his past. He is a registered sex offender. His conviction will stay with you both and affect your both forever (assuming that you stay with him). He has a crazy ex who thinks that she has the right to assert herself in his life. She will continue to do so, for as long as she wants, until she gets tired or until he files for a restraining order. You either accept that those two things will affect your life in whatever way they do... or walk away from this guy. Those are your options.

• Like 3
  • Author
You are accepting the fact that this man comes with a lot of baggage. It's his baggage, his problem to deal with and not something that you can control or change.

You can't change his past. He is a registered sex offender. His conviction will stay with you both and affect your both forever (assuming that you stay with him). He has a crazy ex who thinks that she has the right to assert herself in his life. She will continue to do so, for as long as she wants, until she gets tired or until he files for a restraining order. You either accept that those two things will affect your life in whatever way they do... or walk away from this guy. Those are your options.

How could we get a restraining order if we have no proof she’s reported him and she hasn’t attempted contact with him in months