LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How to deal with a woman scorned!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2019, 4:53 PM   #46
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead14 View Post
That doesn't mean he's not still hung up on her . . .

"wouldnít ever be with him again" -- I guess someone's been telling her he wants to be with her again.

And, by the way, it appears he really does have a fetish for young girls -- Emily the 20 year old.

I just donít see it. He just seems to have a Like strong hate for her.
Emilyperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 5:02 PM   #47
Established Member

Quote:
That doesn't mean he's not still hung up on her . . .

"wouldnít ever be with him again" -- I guess someone's been telling her he wants to be with her again.

And, by the way, it appears he really does have a fetish for young girls -- Emily the 20 year old.
And heís ďhung upĒ on her but yet he dumped her for me.
Old 5th February 2019, 5:07 PM   #48
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyperkins View Post
I just donít see it. He just seems to have a Like strong hate for her.

Emily, you are only 20 years old. You haven't had much experience "reading" men and/or people in general, especially 32 year old men. Just be careful.

Men/people will tell someone exactly what they want to hear in order to keep them around until they don't want them around anymore.

This guy is certainly going to say/behave like he hates her when you're around and whether or not he knew the really young girl he was with was too young is also something he would lie about.
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 5:11 PM   #49
Established Member

Quote:
Emily, you are only 20 years old. You haven't had much experience "reading" men and/or people in general, especially 32 year old men. Just be careful.

Men/people will tell someone exactly what they want to hear in order to keep them around until they don't want them around anymore.

This guy is certainly going to say/behave like he hates her when you're around and whether or not he knew the really young girl he was with was too young is also something he would lie about.
They behave like they hate eachother. And also like I said he dumped her for me. He couldíve been with her if he wanted
Old 5th February 2019, 5:28 PM   #50
Established Member

BTW I don't know where you live but there are organisations that make it their business to find out if there are registered sex offenders who have social media sites like your BF, particularly when the victim(s) were underage. This is because the sites can be used to groom naive youngsters and they work to get them closed down.

I'm not suggesting your BF was doing this just saying don't be too quick to blame the ex.
Amethyst68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 5:43 PM   #51
Established Member

Quote:
They behave like they hate eachother. And also like I said he dumped her for me. He could’ve been with her if he wanted
"he dumped her for me" - Did he? Are you sure she didn't dump him? It sounds to me like that is more likely the case.

I don't know how old or smart the Ex is, but most smart young women would not hang around for a boyfriend who is in jail especially one who is a sex offender. It sounds to me like the ex has her "sh*t" together and saw the writing on the wall . . .

And, sure he seems to hate her. She dumped him, right? Most people don't really like to be dumped and 9 times out of 10, even if you're dumped and you pretend to hate them, deep down you still want them and hope for reconciliation. They only broke up a few of months ago, right?

The point is that, if he's still hung up on her, you're just a rebound until he can get with her again, if he can, and/or he gets tired of you. That happens more often than you may realize.

Just don't get too attached to this dud, I mean Dude.
Old 5th February 2019, 5:50 PM   #52
Established Member

Quote:
"he dumped her for me" - Did he? Are you sure she didn't dump him? It sounds to me like that is more likely the case.

I don't know how old or smart the Ex is, but most smart young women would not hang around for a boyfriend who is in jail especially one who is a sex offender. It sounds to me like the ex has her "sh*t" together and saw the writing on the wall . . .

And, sure he seems to hate her. She dumped him, right? Most people don't really like to be dumped and 9 times out of 10, even if you're dumped and you pretend to hate them, deep down you still want them and hope for reconciliation. They only broke up a few of months ago, right?

The point is that, if he's still hung up on her, you're just a rebound until he can get with her again, if he can, and/or he gets tired of you. That happens more often than you may realize.

Just don't get too attached to this dud, I mean Dude.

They werenít together when I met him. She stopped speaking to him because of me. He told her he never wanted to be with her. And only wanted sex from her and that she pushed for more. So yes he dumped and humiliated her. After she found out about me and he found out she may have reported him online. She was constantly trying to work it out and tell him how to live his life and he told her they werenít compatible. I witnessed this. So youíre wrong he doesnít want her
Old 5th February 2019, 6:20 PM   #53
Established Member

Hate/Love pretty similar when emotions are involved...

Have seen many couples hate/Love each other despise each other
want nothing to do with each other end up together

Tread carefully This guy is bad news for you

I wish you the best
Juha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 6:39 PM   #54
Established Member

Emily, just about every single poster has told you that this guy is bad news and you should get out of this relationship. You are a very naÔve 20year old.
It doesn't matter what any of us tell you I'm sure you'll continue to see this guy until he dumps you or winds up back in prison.

I don't think you have any perception of how difficult life will be when you're hooked up with a sex offender as a previous poster pointed out he'll never be allowed around children again, also he'll never be able to travel internationally...are you happy to travel without him?

You just have to accept that he has a mouthy ex she's not actually doing much wrong, nothing either of you can do about it.
mrs rubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 6:55 PM   #55
Established Member

What exactly do you see in this man? He treated his ex girlfriend horribly (by your own description) and had sex with an underage girl. Please don't tell me you think it's glamorous to have a DJ BF who has you 'star', in your underwear,in his music videos.
Amethyst68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 7:12 PM   #56
Established Member

Quote:
His ex was not the person he was arrested for. If you read sheís 26 and I said the person was too young. So Iím not sure what youíre even talking about legally he canít have contact with his sex offender victim
Okay, I got you. But I still want you to take into consideration that you may not even know what he was actually arrested for. Most criminals plead down to a lesser charge to avoid being tried for their real charge and the prosecutors take it so they know they'll do some time. All I'm saying is his actual crime may be even more severe that what he pled to. So he could be dangerous.

Also, I believe he has some feelings for this ex, because that's kind of natural. Men have a tendency to run back to their "ride or dies" during arguments with their new girlfriends or anytime they need a shoulder to cry on. And obviously, she will be right there available for him. I'm glad he blocked her, but really, you must admit that he chose to be with someone who is kicking up that much drama for some years, so that kind of shows another flaw in him. I knew someone a bit like that decades ago and decades later, she was STILL going after any women he ever knew and blaming them for her not still being with him. And the first time I met her, she came up and tried to intimidate me for talking to him (I didn't know either at the time) about a record when I worked in a record store, so she was actively trying to scare women off him. And she managed to stay in his life for a number of years just by force -- but...he did rely on her like she was his mother at times.

So I'm telling you, the man in the situation, despite how much he will talk bad about her and treat her badly, is usually still invested some way and doing something to keep her engaged in his life some way. It's usually not all one way.

I don't think this is a good person for you to be with. He's too old. You are young and inexperienced in the ways of men and relationships and you are going to get run all over in this deal if you're not careful. Either or both of them could be dangerous, too.

You don't know who reported him, so don't make assumptions about that. He better not be doing anything to get reported for or his butt will end up right back in jail and for a long time. Just know that. Do not get in trouble with him. Do not carry dope. Do not ride in his car or stay in his house if he carries any dope or drives drunk or you will get drug down with him. Once someone is on probation, it takes very little to get busted back to prison and the police have no say in it. They can't say, Well, it's just a joint. Once someone is on probation or has any warrant, it's illegal for police to cut any slack there.
Old 5th February 2019, 7:18 PM   #57
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
Okay, I got you. But I still want you to take into consideration that you may not even know what he was actually arrested for. Most criminals plead down to a lesser charge to avoid being tried for their real charge and the prosecutors take it so they know they'll do some time. All I'm saying is his actual crime may be even more severe that what he pled to. So he could be dangerous. {snip}

I feel like you aren’t reading what I’m saying. At all. I said he has NOT blocked her and we HAVENT heard from her at all.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 8th February 2019 at 11:57 PM..
Old 5th February 2019, 7:19 PM   #58
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs rubble View Post
Emily, just about every single poster has told you that this guy is bad news and you should get out of this relationship. You are a very naÔve 20year old.
It doesn't matter what any of us tell you I'm sure you'll continue to see this guy until he dumps you or winds up back in prison.

I don't think you have any perception of how difficult life will be when you're hooked up with a sex offender as a previous poster pointed out he'll never be allowed around children again, also he'll never be able to travel internationally...are you happy to travel without him?

You just have to accept that he has a mouthy ex she's not actually doing much wrong, nothing either of you can do about it.

Yeah youíre right she is very mouthy. She def has not problem telling someone where to go and thatís exactly why he didnít want to be with her
Old 5th February 2019, 7:39 PM   #59
Established Member

Quote:
My boyfriend was released from prison June 2018. He is a convicted SO. Because he slept with a girl and he didnít know she was too young. Heís 32, iím 20 and his ex is 26. He has a large following on social media so he goes live a lot. He djs and makes music. Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And canít really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor.
Well...that's all I read. Why does a 20 year old girl want to date a 32 year old with a record and an ankle monitor.

Who cares if his girlfriend is scored or not??? If she isn't with him she's the lucky one.
brigit87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 8:08 PM   #60
Established Member

"Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor."

You've only been dealing with this for a couple of months -- imagine it for years.

You want to be a ride or die woman . . . Good luck wid dat. Make sure you do not have children with this man. I mean be very, very careful.

You will learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.