LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How to deal with a woman scorned!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2019, 9:26 AM   #1
Established Member

How to deal with a woman scorned!

Hello everyone and no, I’m NOT the scorned woman. It’s my my boyfriends ex girlfriend. My boyfriend was released from prison June 2018. He is a convicted SO. Because he slept with a girl and he didn’t know she was too young. He’s 32, i’m 20 and his ex is 26. He has a large following on social media so he goes live a lot. He djs and makes music. Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor.

He was seeing a girl on and off for about 5 or 6 years before me. When he and I started to get closer, he was fighting with her. Literally on Christmas Day I went to his house that night around 9. He was doing a live video and his ex happened to catch it. She heard my voice say hi to him and she got pissed and starting going off and she knew my name already!. And she started saying he lied to her about me. He humiliated her and by telling her in front of everyone who was watching his live video that he doesn’t want to be with her and that his family hates her. He said “and you wonder why we aren’t together” she started talking crap about how she took care of him and “did a lot for him” and his family while he was in jail. Then she said that he did actually know the age of the girl he slept with and that he’s lying to everyone. She heard me laughing and then she insulted me for laughing. I couldn’t help but laugh because the she looked like a joke. She ended up calling me a “whore” ..... so she was basically viewing his live and they were arguing by her commenting. This happened Christmas night.

We hadnt heard anything from her at all in a few months. He used me in a video for his music. It was me and two of my friends. The video was pretty racy. We were in our underwear. I think his ex saw the video and probably got pissed.
This video was a few weeks ago. Like last week a friend of his called him and he said “I was in showmars and I saw someone you used to be with” my bf said who and his friend said the letter her name starts with and my bf guessed her name. He actually said “ah hell..” and then said her name. And his friend said “yeah but she just said hi and kept walking, she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....” idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her. Then said “I’m at home with Emily” and I guess his friend said “who?” Because he said “emily my girl?” And they just got off the phone.

The next day his social media accounts start getting deleted because “someone” is reporting them! Because he’s a SO. I believe it’s his ex. Because she jealous and can’t get over that he doesn’t want to be with her. He’s been removed from several social media sites all because she is bitter. I know it’s her because the minute his friend sees her out in public then he gets deleted? I understand they had years together but she needs to move on and get over it. They weren’t even together when she found out about me. We can’t prove it’s her because her social media doesnt indicate she’s angry or anything. She doesn’t post hurt memes or anything at all like before. The profile where he had the most followers is now GONE. It’s just all too fishy. I know she’s behind it. She’s gonna continue to make his life hard because he doesn’t want to be with her.
Should I message her and Talk to her?

Last edited by Emilyperkins; 4th February 2019 at 9:29 AM..
Old 4th February 2019, 10:11 AM   #2
Established Member

Why are you dating a convicted sex offender - twelve years your senior when you are barely of legal age yourself - who is still talking to his angry ex girlfriend?

Red flag! Red flag! Red flag! There are so many red flags here that you could have a parade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyperkins View Post
Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor.
What about this is attractive to you? You are young - you should be enjoying your life, building relationships and having fun. Why would you ever want to get yourself involved in this drama?

My goodness, I know you are young but seriously, you need to make better decisions than this.

Last edited by BaileyB; 4th February 2019 at 10:18 AM..
Old 4th February 2019, 10:20 AM   #3
Established Member

wow... I have to agree with Bailey. You are setting yourself up for lots of abuse. Seriously... run for the hills!
Old 4th February 2019, 10:26 AM   #4
Established Member

you will never be more beautiful than 20

you are a kinda youth-fetish for him

where is your Mother?
Old 4th February 2019, 10:28 AM   #5

You are 20 years old. Run away from the creepy sex offender with a criminal record and ex drama.
Old 4th February 2019, 10:28 AM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoon View Post
you will never be more beautiful than 20

you are a kinda youth-fetish for him

where is your Mother?

First of all 20 is LEGAL. My mother passed away. I live with my dad
Old 4th February 2019, 10:32 AM   #7
Established Member

Does your dad know you're dating a 32 year old convicted sex offender who has a dangerous ex with jealousy issues?
Old 4th February 2019, 10:34 AM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
First of all 20 is LEGAL.
Twenty is legal. It’s still a youth fetish for a 32 year old man to have a sexual relationship with a 20 year old woman.

And the way you say “20 is LEGAL” makes you sound like a 15 year old girl arguing with her father that she can stay out past her curfew.

If you want to be treated like an adult, then you need to act like an adult. Getting yourself involved in a relationship with a convicted sex offender is not a mature decision.

Last edited by BaileyB; 4th February 2019 at 10:38 AM..
Old 4th February 2019, 10:46 AM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
First of all 20 is LEGAL. My mother passed away. I live with my dad

A twenty year old being with a man who is 12 years older???? Sweetie, you've got 2 dads, not a dad and a "boyfriend". And, you're in over your head with the "boyfriend" and the ex. Why put yourself in a drama-filled relationship with any guy? At 20 years old, you should be having fun, focusing on your future and looking for a guy with potential and who is focused as well.
Old 4th February 2019, 10:57 AM   #10
Established Member

In the famous words of Judge Judy, take a good look at this pervert's face because you're not going to remember what he looks like 2 years from now.

You foolishly think you have a future with someone like this but you're going to have to learn the hard way that you don't.
Old 4th February 2019, 11:07 AM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegNosePete View Post
Does your dad know you're dating a 32 year old convicted sex offender who has a dangerous ex with jealousy issues?
But why does his EX have to be a part of our relationship? You just said EX. Meaning they aren’t together and she hasn’t tried to speak to him in months. Ex means they’re over. You know that right?
Old 4th February 2019, 11:28 AM   #12
Established Member

With respect Emily, you are focusing on the distraction, not the problem.
Old 4th February 2019, 12:33 PM   #13
Established Member

OP do you have a death wish?

- The Eagles
Old 4th February 2019, 12:44 PM   #14
Established Member

Excuse me?
Old 4th February 2019, 12:45 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
OP do you have a death wish?