Who's been cheated on with a family member ??

Begottenson82

Has anyone else on here been cheated in with a famly member and others in your circke knew but didnt tell you ?

Do u still talk to them ?

What was their reason?

Were they sorry ??

How did you react ??

I personally never experienced it but I have life long friends and coworkers that this happened to. As the saying goes blood is thicker than water. They forgave and acted like nothing ever happened. Not to be talked about again.

Spilling the beans about the affair is a difficult thing. I never told about my brother's affair with this cray cray girl to his GF because it was none of my business, and I'm guessing in your situation everyone felt the same way.

I know a girl whose husband cheated on her with her sister when their kids were little.

She divorced him and her family took the sisters side :eek:

She never spoke to her family for 25 years until her father was dying and then she went to see him. After he died she went back to not speaking to them again.

Now she runs a sucessful business and as far as she's concerned she doesn't have a family. Her kids both completed a uni degree and are making their own way in the world.

All very sad. :(

• Author
Begottenson82
I know a girl whose husband cheated on her with her sister when their kids were little.

She divorced him and her family took the sisters side :eek:

She never spoke to her family for 25 years until her father was dying and then she went to see him. After he died she went back to not speaking to them again.

Now she runs a sucessful business and as far as she's concerned she doesn't have a family. Her kids both completed a uni degree and are making their own way in the world.

All very sad. :(

Why did they take her sisters side ???

What exactly happened??

This is why there's first degree murders in America.