Angry about the people who knew about my Fiancee turned wifes???

She confessed to sleeping with my best friend since the beginning of our relationship all the way up to ( and including the morning of ) our wedding day and two years after until my " friend " moved to another city to be closer to his job.

Some of my co workers knew her friends knew my mom and the bridesmaids knew. Havent spoken to any if them since.

Glad 2 be single again.

Anyone else ever been left in the dark by people close to YOU ??

Your mom knew your fiancee was cheating on you, right up until your wedding day and she never told you? How is it that all these people knew and you didn't? How are you getting along with mom lately?

• Author
Your mom knew your fiancee was cheating on you, right up until your wedding day and she never told you? How is it that all these people knew and you didn't? How are you getting along with mom lately?

Like I said havent spoke to then since.

Im just here to hear other peoples situations

• Like 1

Wow! That is horrible! Can’t believe anyone let you get into that marriage when they knew the truth - but especially your mother. I don’t even know what to say to such an awful thing. And what kind of person pretends to be your friend while screwing around with your fiancé? So messed up on so many levels. I’m glad you divorced her. I wouldn’t have hesitated.

Everyone else I would have no problem forgetting they were ever alive; but my Mom knowing and not telling me is almost unforgivable too. Why did she say she didn't tell you?

Thank God you found out before you married that low life. How long ago did this happen?

Everyone else I would have no problem forgetting they were ever alive; but my Mom knowing and not telling me is almost unforgivable too. Why did she say she didn't tell you?

Thank God you found out before you married that low life. How long ago did this happen?

He did marry her, and then divorced her. At least, that’s the way I understand it. And that’s what he’s so pissed off about - that the ones who knew sat back and let him walk into that situation.

• Author

5 yrs ago

I never taljed to her. It was my fiancee that told me. I couldn't think of any GOOD reason as why she wouldnt tell me so I just blocked her and MOVED

• Author
Wow! That is horrible! Can’t believe anyone let you get into that marriage when they knew the truth - but especially your mother. I don’t even know what to say to such an awful thing. And what kind of person pretends to be your friend while screwing around with your fiancé? So messed up on so many levels. I’m glad you divorced her. I wouldn’t have hesitated.

This type of stuff I learned happens more than we think

• Like 1
  • Author

We live in a small town

5 yrs ago

I never taljed to her. It was my fiancee that told me. I couldn't think of any GOOD reason as why she wouldnt tell me so I just blocked her and MOVED

Your mother must be devastated to have lost you. Has she reached out? Where is your cheating ex fiancee?

• Author
Your mother must be devastated to have lost you. Has she reached out? Where is your cheating ex fiancee?

Not sure uf she did or not like I said I bkicjed her frim any rype if communication. My ex is single

• Like 1
Not sure uf she did or not like I said I bkicjed her frim any rype if communication. My ex is single

I think you should’ve at least talked to her and confirmed that she actually did know. Cutting off a parent without a single discussion is pretty extreme.

• Author
I think you should’ve at least talked to her and confirmed that she actually did know. Cutting off a parent without a single discussion is pretty extreme.

Its been 5 yrs now. No one else has mentioned her.

I do know that my mom and ex were close.

She knew

Its been 5 yrs now. No one else has mentioned her.

I do know that my mom and ex were close.

She knew

Do you have proof that your mom knew about this?

• Author

When you sit back and think on it:

I NEVER had a REAL:

Relationship

Marriage proposal ,

Engagement ,

Wedding day ,

Honeymoon

Anniversary (all 3)

Friend

, or

Parent ,

Its like it was just a big JOKE

• Author
He did marry her, and then divorced her. At least, that’s the way I understand it. And that’s what he’s so pissed off about - that the ones who knew sat back and let him walk into that situation.

This to a tee

• Author
Do you have proof that your mom knew about this?

Texts she showed me

She told my mom about the wedding day (if you can call it that) A month afterwards

Wow this has to be frustrating. The only way I'd ever talk to my mom again is if she reimbursed me for the entire wedding. Not only did the bridesmaids know but they were probably complicit and helped her hide it.

You can be mad but you also need to accept you probably had red flag all up in your face that you chose to ignore. People probably didn't tell you because they figured you didn't exhibit enough backbone in the first place.

People probably didn't tell you because they figured you didn't exhibit enough backbone in the first place.

You don't know that. Most people pass right by a car accident without stopping, most people don't stop to help a person in need because of a variety of factors, nothing to do with "a perceived lack of backbone" in the person needing help. People tend to be selfish and don't want to engage in conflict. So they gossip behind a person's back, and never address the issue with them directly.

• Like 1
You don't know that. Most people pass right by a car accident without stopping, most people don't stop to help a person in need because of a variety of factors, nothing to do with "a perceived lack of backbone" in the person needing help. People tend to be selfish and don't want to engage in conflict. So they gossip behind a person's back, and never address the issue with them directly.

I'm sorry but your fiancé doesn't bone your best friend for years without there being some sort of signs. If these women see your wife engaging in this activity with impunity, it implies that she has not a lick of respect for you. In turn they aren't going to respect you enough to let you know either.

Like I said I sympathize, but at the end of the day the only people responsible for honest if your wife, it's your job to know what your spouse is up to. You can't depend on other people to bring what you should have know out into the light.

• Author
Wow this has to be frustrating. The only way I'd ever talk to my mom again is if she reimbursed me for the entire wedding. Not only did the bridesmaids know but they were probably complicit and helped her hide it.

You can be mad but you also need to accept you probably had red flag all up in your face that you chose to ignore. People probably didn't tell you because they figured you didn't exhibit enough backbone in the first place.

What do you mean ??

And uf so that dosent mean I deserved that !!!

What do you mean ??

And uf so that dosent mean I deserved that !!!

The inference is that you should have seen it, just like every betrayed partner should have seen it and if you didn't it's because you don't have a backbone and you are partially to blame for it.

• Author
I'm sorry but your fiancé doesn't bone your best friend for years without there being some sort of signs. If these women see your wife engaging in this activity with impunity, it implies that she has not a lick of respect for you. In turn they aren't going to respect you enough to let you know either.

Like I said I sympathize, but at the end of the day the only people responsible for honest if your wife, it's your job to know what your spouse is up to. You can't depend on other people to bring what you should have know out into the light.

I work 50 hrs a week. I cant watch my wife 24/7

• Like 1

Thus obviously is still bothering you after 5 years, did something happen recently that made it sting again?