Is she still Cheating...?

So I don’t know where to start this off me and my girlfriend have been together for about 4 years we have a 18 month old son together. We’ve lived with each other for the past 4 years as well. Our relationship can be absolutely magical at times, then at times can feel like we barely know each other. Recently she decided to take a break after a couple of fights went too far and a lot of things were broke. We felt like some time apart to gather ourselves before we destroyed a house that our son and ourselves live in. Oh did I mention she is also step mother to my (2) daughters from a previously relationship as well who are 13 and 8, for the most part she’s great with the girls. So back to this break we decided to take so help strengthen our relationship. Her word were “She’d be a breath of fresh air when she came back”, we agreed on talking out our problems more as well as spending some time with just me and her, like more date notes we agreed this could help strengthen our Bond, and get us back to the old US. I was totally with all of this I just really missed her and wanted to get back to working things out I personally felt there was nothing that couldn’t be talked out but understood the break. It was just something I felt was off, we’d be texting and the texts would take longer and longer to come in. All of a sudden she was real busy during the day and happened to be spending a lot of time with her girl cousin. At the time she was staying with her brother about 20-30 minutes away from our house, I thought it was weird I would see her some days she pop up at the house with her cousin to smoke with me. Her excuse would be her cousin was getting something to smoke on this side of town, now we don’t stay on the best side of town and her cousin is the preppiest person you’d ever meet, so you’d honestly think she’d stay off of our side of town. I just personally thought it was weird they’d drive 30 minutes away to this side of town really for no reason. But will get back to that. When she finally came back a week later I was ecstatic I missed her so much I’d cuddle with her we’d cook together shower together it honestly felt like we got that spark back. One night her phone rung and I thought this was weird cause instead of her # ringing it was a text now app she was using that gave her a random #. I didn’t think anything of it but it rang again then again. So I answered it it was a guys voice saying “Whatsup” I immediately hung up. I said hmm coulda been the wrong number giving her the benefit of the doubt. But then he sends a msg. So I eventually said this can’t be a coincidence I began texting the # from my own phone # as if I was my girlfriend and he knew exactly who I was I sent him a picture of her to clarify this was who he thought he was talking to he replied “yeah you look good today baby” so I asked him for a picture of himself he ended up sending a picture and it happened to be a guy that stand outs in front of a cigarette shop down the street from our house and sells marijuana. She’s told me about this guy numerous times she said he’s tried to talk to her she just ignores him, or her friend would be looking for him. She’d go to the store for about 20 minutes at a time and the store is 2 min from the house. I didn’t know what to think. I confronted her about the messages and she lied she began to get confrontational and saying I was being crazy. We argued for 3 days before she finally caved in and told me she had been talking to him while she was away but not when she got home. I don’t know if I believe this. Recently I told her not to go back to that store. She buys these certain cigs from this store and this is true only store you can get them. She had a pack I asked her where she got them she lied and said a store that I knew didn’t carry them. Now she has left again stating she needed some space and she’d be at her brothers house but has turned her location off. What should I think about this should I continue to stay is she ever gonna want to get back to just Us...? HELP...?

Bud, her space is to spend time with her other man with you out of the way.

Her other man in the mix could be what's starting all the fights as well.

It's probably a sexual affair and has probably been going on for awhile.

Cheaters lie a lot and that's all you're getting

Why would you want this back?

I agree she's cheating.

You didn't marry her so that's a plus.

Keep her far away from you until she decides for sure she doesn't need to cheat on you. That could be forever.

Line up visitation for the child through the courts - maybe the exchange could be with her brother instead of having to see her.

She's a jerk. She lies and she cheats! Do t make it so easy in her - she's a douche bag.

To be clear - she's not the stepmother - you never got married. She's had sex with the other guy and maybe others. You can't trust her.

Edited by S2B
Mrs._December

You're the father of 3 children and you and your wife are so violent that you two are breaking things left and right in your house while you're fighting and actually had to SEPARATE in order to stop the damage you were dong to your home?

Seriously?

The least of your problems is your foolish wife screwing around with the pot dealer who does business in front of the neighborhood bodega. That's the least of your problems. Your poor 18 month old son is being raised in this toxic, violent, unhealthy environment. THAT'S what you should be addressing.

Lies, cheating and weakness. Horrible combo. Plan your exit carefully. There's lots of advice for men to leave a relationship when children are involved. GL