Girlfriend checking out other people

We're dating for 8 months and everytime we're hanging out she stares at other people, but she stares too much. I know, I check out other girls too I won't be a hypocrite. I told her about that she said that's the way she is, just a habit she can't control.

We had a few fights over this before but last weekend we were at a bar, she was sitting by my side and she was checking out the couple behind me everytime, like a lot, too much. I've got a little cold with her and started to check out other women in front of her.

When we got home we were drunk (maybe this made it worst?), she asked why I was so mad and cold with her and I told her why, she freaked out, said I need to stop, called me ridiculous, we had huge fight, she wanted to leave me there and call an uber to go to her place but I didn't let her, I freaked out crying desperately, she almost broke up with me. We're ok now but I want some advice to stop worrying about that.

I know she may feel attraction for other men, just like I feel when I see a hot girl, I just want to hangout with her and be cool with it. I never felt so afraid of losing her like that, never. That's why I was crying too much...By the way, I will talk about this with my therapist next appointment.

I'm sorry to say this but, this is why we date...to discover whether the person is compatible, respectful, and you get along. This is not your issue, it's her's. She isn't going to change, and she has told you that. Your best bet is to get out of this relationship. IMO most would never put up with such behavior..yes that's right, it's bad behavior. It's disrespectful, she has no boundaries, and doesn't give a rat's butt about your feelings. Unhealthy is staying, and putting up with her. You are making yourself sick over this, and the only real solution is to find a better GF. You can't love her to be a better GF...ain't gonna happen.

Talk to your therapist about being a stronger person, to move on because it's a healthier choice.

We're dating for 8 months and everytime we're hanging out she stares at other people, but she stares too much. I know, I check out other girls too I won't be a hypocrite. I told her about that she said that's the way she is, just a habit she can't control.

We had a few fights over this before but last weekend we were at a bar, she was sitting by my side and she was checking out the couple behind me everytime, like a lot, too much. I've got a little cold with her and started to check out other women in front of her.

When we got home we were drunk (maybe this made it worst?), she asked why I was so mad and cold with her and I told her why, she freaked out, said I need to stop, called me ridiculous, we had huge fight, she wanted to leave me there and call an uber to go to her place but I didn't let her, I freaked out crying desperately, she almost broke up with me. We're ok now but I want some advice to stop worrying about that.

I know she may feel attraction for other men, just like I feel when I see a hot girl, I just want to hangout with her and be cool with it. I never felt so afraid of losing her like that, never. That's why I was crying too much...By the way, I will talk about this with my therapist next appointment.

You know in her eyes that makes you look extremely weak and unnattractive.

• Like 1

You should also ask your therapist why you choose poorly when looking for a GF. I think once you figure that out, half your problems will be gone.