Im her first but she left me to feel what other dicks are like but wants me back

Me and my gf had been together for 6 years and she had only slept with me but......She left me saying we need a break and i was very busy with work. Wish i hadnt been. She then a week later went on tindee found a random lad and saw him in secret for 4 weeks We at this point are still going for meals and having sex and nights in.

Last week she went on a date with the lad and they went back to his perants house and had full sex kissing touching the works. The next day i went with her go go buy a sofa with her mam. That night she says she breaking up with me and shes not sure how she feels about me. 2 hours later she come round and we talk and we have sex then she stays. We get up and go out for breakfast all friendly and giggle.

We get back and she makes sure we are broken up she says theres no future that she can see with me.......then 5 days later after she come back and says she wants me and realizes that she really does want me...at this point i dont now about the lad. I said ok yes i love you and want this but you have to tell me everything thats up.

Then she tells me about the lad....i dont blow my head i just ask if she regrets it or enjoyed it. She says no and yes she did.she says she wanted to now how another dick felt and how she felt with sombody else. She says it helped her realise she loves me and only me........so confused what to think about this...and if i could get over it

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

You probably could have gotten past it if you hadn't asked for or gotten details.

If you two are young & it sounds like you are, most relationships like yours don't last. One lure is the mystery of the unknown, of what else & who else might be out there.

Only she knows if she has gotten the wanderlust out of her system. I wouldn't count on it.

• Like 2

Dump her cheating ass.

She cheated on you. What she is saying is utter bs. She should have known she loved you without having sex with someone else.

She has no regrets about what she did. No matter how it makes you feel.

Dump her and get over her. Go on a date yourself, not saying sleep with someone else, to see how you like it. It will also let your STBXW know that what she did has consequences.

• Like 2

You are her first love? That's why she is still hanging on....out of sentimental reasons. She will probably eventually let go when she loses her fear of losing familiarity with you.

Next time she wants out, make it permanent.

• Like 1

Hey, nothing you can do if she wants to sample the kielbasa.

Is this something you can forgive and get past or are you impaled upon this for the foreseeable future?

• Like 1

Don't be with someone who values you so little.

Look to her actions not her words.

In how long (a few months another 6 years?) she will just as likely think the same thing "I've only been with 2 men, how do I know this is what I want?..."

"Well, I will break up quick to date (bang) this other guy and see if I like him better... If not I can always go back to plan B guy, the old reliable fall back guy I just have to say words and make googly eyes at him and all will be forgiven."

IF you end up back with her it should not be made easy... Make her chase and convince you so she doesn't think she can just fool around with others and just say sorry, but really, you are better off without her...

• Like 1

If your no long exclusive, get tested, seriously. Anyone that breaks up with you so they can try out other partners isn't worth taking seriously.

• Like 2

Welcome to LS.....

Together six years? That's a long time. Any signs prior to the most recent events that caused you concern?

What's your general age range?

Sorry it happened like that. She wants to explore. Everyone needs to explore before settling down. But I know it hurts you and it's a difficult situation.

First loves rarely ever last. People keep developing and often grow apart or get bored. I think she was bored. Not sure about the dick part . I've never known a woman to make a major decision like cheating on a long-term relationship solely to see what another dick was like. I think she's bored and wants to explore. She cares about you and you two are probably kind of reliant on each other with so much familiarity now. But she didn't care enough to not do this and hurt you, and what that tells me is she isn't mature enough to be in a committed relationship -- or maybe she's reached a point she can't be in one.

• Like 2
  • Author

Well todays been fun. Woke up at mine, went around hers and she was a sleep so just woke her up meh sod it. Had a convosation and i could see on her face she was thinking lets just fob this off, to flat and still like a shocked still face. I said youve got to show me the messages of you breaking up with him but she thought i was joking and she put her heard on my chest. I said No stop it just show me you want me to move on. So her face goes from shocked to ow **** guess what she deleted them and the othere bits were on snapchat.

So i thought ok lets sit in the kitchen till her perants get up i ask her the odd question like if you loved me surly youd of stopped it or at least thought about me but na closest she got to out was when she got home she cryed in her room. I was a bit ow...ok.

Her mam works thru and says ow you to working stuff out looks serious...so i said hummmm ask your daughter shes caused this...so her mum goes up to her whats up her reply was owwww my pup quick. Me and her mum were ay whats up.

Any ways her mum picked bits up coz she was listening from the other room haha. We talked for 4 hours and all i got was a fake still face i got nothing. Checked this post and thought well its true what your all saying...so dont want to date anyone, dont want to leave her and i dont want to be with her also how do you process this.

Plan i saw the lads name on facebook. Hes not to blame coz he doesnt know shes got a partner ect ect. So said to her you need to block him and cancel him out fully...so i said do it so she did. Then we talked a bit more and i couldnt hold the old water works in so time for me to go just doing circles. Haha my plan hard plan but should get the point across if not it will make me realise somthing. Right i said im off away and i mean away, so of i ment packed my suit case and she come running round magic finally emotion proper emotion....please dont go i love you. I said nothing didnt even look at her. Went put my case in my car told her mum im off away duno how long. Rang my mum to tell her im going away to see granny dont worrie. But my partner is still at my car so doesnt now this. I got in my car and went im at this point crying so carnt see a thing but off i went...i drove 368miles away from home to my grannys...so yer im sat in front of a stove toastie and her mam is texting me saying she told me everything and i dont blame you dor going hug hugs hugs. If you need us just ask. I asked how is she? "Ow shes still crying its been 8 hours. On the way i pulled over and wrote a full story of the last 8 weeks everything. And sent it to the lad...hahaha the lads reply "Sorry about what has happened between you both. It's all over between me and her" hhaahaha so couple days away with my granny then i can get back to work....ow got no sleep last night and hit the wall swollen fist but hey ho less stress.i had to message my boss because i work with lots of machines and didnt fancy a tired eyes mishap.

See what happens in the next couple days....TBC

Ow so sorry for my writing, never been stronge with spelling and speech.

• Like 1
  • Author
Welcome to LS.....

Together six years? That's a long time. Any signs prior to the most recent events that caused you concern?

Well she just walks to her mates about what nobs would feel like. They were pissed one day tho

• Author
Hey, nothing you can do if she wants to sample the kielbasa.

Is this something you can forgive and get past or are you impaled upon this for the foreseeable future?

Id like to forgive. Not gonna roll over and scratch her belli and say...yer thats fine what ever

• Author
Welcome to LS.....

Age range shes 22 and im 27. This is also my first full relationship but she knows ive been with two others and she does bring that up in convosations

Welcome to LS.....

Well she just talks to her mates about what nobs would feel like. They were pissed one day tho. Errr one day my mate messaged her saying why you on tinder. I was sat next to her when that poped up. I said yer why are you on tinder she said ow my mate is single i was just showing her how it works. So i said well why not set her one up why did you set you one up....she said i duno was just easyer. The n i was more bothed about why my mate messaged her and not me

Edited by Prw1992

What do you mean you are going to see what happens in the next few days? Dude, this girl & her mom think you broke up with her. You packed your stuff & left in the face of her telling you she loves you & deleting the other guy from her social media.

Now that you have run away she's probably going right back to his arms or to another man for comfort since she thinks your actions equal it being over.

What exactly is it that you want? If you want to break up, do that. It's not a bad option considering she has one foot out the door of your relationship. if you want to get past this & stay together running away & not talking is the worst thing you can do. To fix what's wrong with a relationship both parties have to work together.

I hope you find some peace & the answers you are looking for at your grandmothers but don't play around with NC. You can't just disappear & give this girl the silent treatment if you hope for a future. If you are well & truly done, then fine, start your healing by fully cutting her off.

• Like 1
she was a sleep so just woke her up meh sod it. Had a convosation and i could see on her face she was thinking lets just fob this off, to flat and still like a shocked still face.

Huh?

10 character minimum

• Author
What do you mean you are going to see what happens in the next few days? Dude, this girl & her mom think you broke up with her. You packed your stuff & left in the face of her telling you she loves you & deleting the other guy from her social media.

Now that you have run away she's probably going right back to his arms or to another man for comfort since she thinks your actions equal it being over.

What exactly is it that you want? If you want to break up, do that. It's not a bad option considering she has one foot out the door of your relationship. if you want to get past this & stay together running away & not talking is the worst thing you can do. To fix what's wrong with a relationship both parties have to work together.

I hope you find some peace & the answers you are looking for at your grandmothers but don't play around with NC. You can't just disappear & give this girl the silent treatment if you hope for a future. If you are well & truly done, then fine, start your healing by fully cutting her off.

At the end of the day if she goes right back to him or sombody else. Then thats the answer i need to move on...isnt it?

She told me she knows now she loves me and only me and she wants only me and she is so sorry it came to this to find that.

If i go to my grannies for answers the person she now im closest with and she chooses to bevome a crptic person again then i dont need to desided im leaving her because she done it for me and that will be the last thing she will ever do for me.

• Author
What advise does grammy give? She may be an old bird but I bet she knows a thing or two.

Grannie says. I can give you my opinion but please you do what you want and never what some one tells you, you should do. She says it sounds like because you got together so young she feels that she is not matured and is now realising theres a lot out there. But all honesty granny then says yes you do still love her you can see that but my advice is to be freinds with her and just friends give each other space. Time will show you what you both want if thats each other then you will see, but if not then treat the 6 years like experience in your next relationship to better you and it. Theres one thing i have learnt over the yeats from my one love all them years ago and that is you may forgive sombody but you will never forget and there will be a time one of you use it against the other or somthing you or her does may trigger that memorie. Its all up to you how you feel and how ypu want to progreess .

Grannie has always been there even tho shes so far away.

• Like 1