OW's profile pic is her and my husband

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of the OW's profile picture which is a couple pic of her and my husband in a beach somewhere. Why would she risk posting this? Though we are already separated for almost 2 years (bec I caught them) it is not legal yet. They went to all the trouble denying their affair and making me look bad to people and now the OW has gone public? What changed?

Based on your other thread of the same topic — you have been in no contact with him for a year, you’ve been separated for 2 years and finalizing your divorce. Why is this concerning you? You should be focusing on your own life and moving forward just as he’s doing with her. I would think that after this much time has passed, they’re settling into their relationship and making it known. At this point they probably don’t care about people gossiping.

You need to tell your friend to stop creating drama. There is no need for her to be carrying this type of information to you. She should be supporting your journey forward and this is not the way to do it.

• Like 4

I think by now everyone knows the real story, so you should push that aside. What is important is that you tell your friend you don't need to know anymore about whom he is with or what he is doing because you want to move forward. You want to put this behind you. Hopefully you will get an apology out of her because it's kinda cruel what she did.

What is holding up your divorce? After this much time, it shouldn't matter what the two of them are posting on social media, it's a free world. Why do you feel it's 'risky' for her to post it? Are you hoping for some legal reinforcement of fault in your divorce? I don't know where you live, but in most cases, it no longer carries any weight in the final judgement.

Are you hoping he'll admit he was wrong and come back to you?

If not, keep your focus on pushing thru with the divorce and moving on.

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of the OW's profile picture which is a couple pic of her and my husband in a beach somewhere. Why would she risk posting this?

She sees no risk in posting it and he gave her the OK to do it?

Though we are already separated for almost 2 years (bec I caught them) it is not legal yet. They went to all the trouble denying their affair and making me look bad to people and now the OW has gone public? What changed?

I suppose it's a good test to see if in fact you two really are ready to end this and get the divorce executed so everyone can move forward?

Are you cool with your friends sending reminders to you of your marriage failing? You can't move on if they're constantly making sure your moorings are tight by sending you reminders of your s2bx.