share what do you think this means

First a little info , just some details to better understand the matter, boy and girl spend two years in a long distance relationship, girl moves in and spend the next four years living together, in numerous occasions boy questions and accuses girl of cheating, from pretty much day one boy questions girl about one guy in particular and a large number of pictures of the two of them in Facebook from a night out , four years later boy accuses girl of having had an affair with this guy , the day after that and about four years since those pictures ( 14 of them) had been always there , two of them disappear, and no any two but the two that where more obviously out of place.....girl denies knowing anything about them or deleting them and expects boy to believe that must have been a coincidence and whoever posted them decided to remove them on that date.....

Please thoughts

Had you asked back then I would have cautioned against going straight from an LDR to moving in.

Now you have been living together for 4 years. Over that time you have never trusted her. Apparently over that time she took 14 photos with some other guy. That is less than 4 per year. Now some have been deleted.

To me the pictures mean nothing. However, if you don't trust her you have no relationship. I have no idea whether you should trust her or not. Fact remains, you don't. So without trust what is the point of starting year 5?

Unless there is really tangible evidence of inappropriate behaviour between girl and mystery man - Girl is getting really tired of boy being irrationally jealous and not having anything better to do than monitory her social media this closely.

Girl deleted photos to try to make the insanity stop.

Boy is going to create what he fears most.

• Like 2
Unless there is really tangible evidence of inappropriate behaviour between girl and mystery man - Girl is getting really tired of boy being irrationally jealous and not having anything better to do than monitory her social media this closely.

Girl deleted photos to try to make the insanity stop.

Boy is going to create what he fears most.

This 100%^^^^^^^^

Means boy for some reason didn't understand that you don't really "question" people about cheating ... Sure, you can do that but ...

What you really want to do is to admit that you don't feel secure in a relationship (for whatever reason) ... cheating or not ... and get the heck out.

The whole point of a relationship is that it can make you stronger, your life better. If boy passively worried about this for four years, then boy needs to learn how to step up and make decisions and deal with reality.

To quote a relative of mine: boy needs to overcome the habit of simply enduring misery.