Why did he delete our pics together online?

LauraCernal29

Last night, I saw something on my boyfriend’s laptop right before he shut it down so we could sleep. I saw that he had a tab open to google, showing results to “how to search women by ID”. I felt uneasy about it the whole night and kept waking up. When I woke up, he already left for work. I was browsing fb on my phone and opened his profile. That’s when I realized that he had erased all our photos together. I opened instagram and twitter and saw that he had deleted our pics there too. For some reason, I kept thinking of that tab he left open. Why did he delete them? Do you guys think it has something to do with his search history?

It seems awfully strange that he randomly deleted any trace of you on his social media, yes. And I too would be wondering if his google search is related to it.

I think we need more details about your relationship, though. How long have you been together? Have there been issues like this before?

Why don't you just ask him about it instead. We don't know what he is up to...only he knows. We can make assumptions all day long...the only thing you are going to get out of it is anxiety. Inquire about it with him first, then come here and we can maybe give you a hand.

• Like 2

Yikes. On POF you can search user by ID. I've googled this before because finding the right tab was difficult

Did you meet on POF by chance? I don't like how this looks: like he is looking for someone specific and doesn't want them to find out he is involved if they search for him online. Hope I'm wrong. I wish you the best.

Last night, I saw something on my boyfriend’s laptop right before he shut it down so we could sleep. I saw that he had a tab open to google, showing results to “how to search women by ID”. I felt uneasy about it the whole night and kept waking up. When I woke up, he already left for work. I was browsing fb on my phone and opened his profile. That’s when I realized that he had erased all our photos together. I opened instagram and twitter and saw that he had deleted our pics there too. For some reason, I kept thinking of that tab he left open. Why did he delete them? Do you guys think it has something to do with his search history?

Thats red flag there. hit him about about it. its not a good look