Did she manipulate me?

Out of the blue, finally hits me up on Facebook after all these years and tells me her and the baby daddy broke up and now she wants to "bond" with me. Took her on dates, bought her drinks laugh about the past. She invites me in her sisters house, we ''Netflix and chilled''. Next couple of days, she disappers! No call, text, nothing. Why do women do this? You think she coming back? we knew each other since like 7th grade.

CollegeKid101
Out of the blue, finally hits me up on Facebook after all these years and tells me her and the baby daddy broke up and now she wants to "bond" with me. Took her on dates, bought her drinks laugh about the past. She invites me in her sisters house, we ''Netflix and chilled''. Next couple of days, she disappers! No call, text, nothing. Why do women do this? You think she coming back? we knew each other since like 7th grade.

You were an emotional tampon.

• Like 2
The question should be why were you so gullible to dive in head first with her?

Exactly. Truth is, I don't know why some women do this. And to be fair, men do it too...

But, you fell for it - hook, line, and sinker.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

We need a little background. Is she your ex?

It sounds like she used you for attention and sex when she was on the outs with her kid's dad, but she doesn't need you anymore...probably because they patched it up and she's back with him now.

• Like 1
  • Author
We need a little background. Is she your ex?

It sounds like she used you for attention and sex when she was on the outs with her kid's dad, but she doesn't need you anymore...probably because they patched it up and she's back with him now.

First off, thanks for all the replies. Yes, shes my ex from 7th grade which was about 10 years ago. Her situation was that she came from bad break-up, and wind up homeless with 3 kids, no job, baby daddies out of the picture and now sleeping on a couch infested with bed bugs. Im just upset because -- listen to me guys, I havent been in a serious relationship with a woman for nearly 10 years and you would think well, one day, that one girl will find you - be patient. Okay, She pops up and as Zahara asked me ''why were you so gullible to dive in head first with her?'' well because I thought she was that one. She did say something about how I was easy to manipulate but we were high that night, but it raises a flag that she did this to me for no reason.

• Author

Im convinced she did used me for attention but come on, thats some serious bad luck. I dont think I can trust another single mother ever again. To you male viewers reading this, Do not, I repeat. Do not trust a single mother with multiple baby daddies, as it broke my heart with a wrecking ball and can happen to you too also.

Edited by Moonunit
SouthernIslander

I have never used a man for emotional support after a break-up because I dealt with it in my own. If that is what she is doing, 100% of the blame and responsibility for her actions falls on her, not you.

You haven’t had a lot of relationships and making decisions that we shouldn’t happens, especially when we don’t have as much experience. The important thing is learning from it so you won’t make the same mistake again.

I would count her as a lost and don’t contact her anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

guys do the samething. its mean. but least you know now shes not someone your would want to be with, Lots fish in the sea same goes for myself lol