I made a snappy decision

SeanDavies28

About a year ago, I made a mistake with my bonehead friends and I ended up getting incarcarated for 7 months. Before I left I had just broken up with a girl I was head over heels in love with and I was also good friends with a girl I’d slept with. The girl I slept with I’ve known her for years and she’s always had strong feelings for me. I think she’s beautiful and a nice person but I’ve just always had a gf.

When I was in jail the girl I had just broken up with was still writing me and calling me. After a few months she told me that she was in love with her new boyfriend and she didn’t want me to call her or write her anymore. I was heartbroken. The only person I had to turn to was the friend girl who was in love with me. I knew she’d be there. For months her and I wrote to eachother and eventually I started calling her everyday. At first I just treated her like a friend but eventually we started acting as a couple. I called her all day everyday. Called her “babe” and “my girl”.

I came home in July and I got back in touch with reality. I have access to my phone and the world and I started to be distant with her. I can’t leave my county so she would come and visit me. Since I stopped talking to her as much she would start asking an I not interested in her anymore. I told her I’d let her know if I was. This went on for a month. We would spend maybe two days a week together. I can’t leave my county so she drives very far to see me. I posted a quote on my insta that perfectly would apply to her. She kept asking me what it meant and I wouldn’t tell her. The other night she came over and I was trying to get her to figure out the poem basically. She couldn’t. Whenever she comes over she stays all night. But idk I just don’t love her I don’t think.

Today she called me concerned about “us”. I told her I’m not talking to anyone right now.... not even her. She kinda broke down and said she felt used. I told her I just don’t like her like that. That she’s too immature and crazy and that I’m still in love with my ex. I told her that quote was actually about my ex. She kept crying. I know I broke her heart. But I told her she isn’t what I’m looking for. She kept crying saying “why don’t you like me?” And “what is it about me?”. I told her she doesn’t cook or clean and that I want a mature woman. I hung up on her. I told her I’d give her back all the money she had given me when I was away which only was 60$. She told me I can cash app it to her and I told her no I’d rather do it in person so she can’t say I didn’t give it to her. Then she just snapped and told me to keep the money. That she is tired of me belittling her and making her feel like she’s beneath me. She told me not to ever belittle her. She said ALOT and told me to keep the 60$ and to use it to have someone else come here to where I live to have a date. Lol she was so pissed!

I KNOW everyone is gonna say I was wrong because she was there for me. Idk I just don’t know how I feel. She SNAPPED on me and told me she’s never talking to me again. I may have been hard on her but it’s how I felt.... but I feel like this decision is gonna come down on me. I know how some guys regret decisions like this. Like rejecting someone and then later on they want them.... my emotions are all over the place. She blocked my phone number but hasn’t blocked my social media. I’ve been looking at her Snapchat all night.... idk I guess to see if she’s gonna post about me.... or see what she’s doing....

Ugh idk if what I did was wrong! I sent her a Snapchat but she opened it and

Didn’t respond. Idk how I feel. I mean I think she’s a good person but I just don’t know..... she SNAPPED on me earlier and I don’t think she’ll ever talk to me again

Edited by SeanDavies28

Yeah, that was mean. You did use her in different ways, when you were lonely, when you got dumped, for sex, for emotional support, for everything. You at least owed her a nice breakup, one in which you say you wish you were in love with her because she's great but that you just aren't and wouldn't be able to be the person she deserves. Instead you unloaded on her as if she was the ex who dumped you.

I hope she can move on. You need to be more honest with women and not wait until it comes to a breaking point to be honest with them. Don't lie to them about "I'm not talking to anybody," when you're just avoiding them.

• Like 3
  • Author
SeanDavies28
Yeah, that was mean. You did use her in different ways, when you were lonely, when you got dumped, for sex, for emotional support, for everything. You at least owed her a nice breakup, one in which you say you wish you were in love with her because she's great but that you just aren't and wouldn't be able to be the person she deserves. Instead you unloaded on her as if she was the ex who dumped you.

I hope she can move on. You need to be more honest with women and not wait until it comes to a breaking point to be honest with them. Don't lie to them about "I'm not talking to anybody," when you're just avoiding them.

I didn’t lie.... I’m really not talking to anyone lol

You have been leading this poor girl on, telling her everything is OK, used her for your own selfish means, then ditched her.

Can anyone be that oblivious to how horrible they are?

• Like 2
Lol she was so pissed!

Interesting how you find other people's emotional upset to be amusing. There are certain aspects of your post that indicate warped thinking and some sort of personality disorder. I'm not convinced the incarceration was due to a mistake. Jails are full of sociopaths and psychopaths.

• Like 2

I pray that she completes the process of blocking you everywhere. Stop stalking her social media. Send her $60 plus interest, then leave her tf alone.

Time for some introspection.

Lol she was so pissed!

I found this disturbing. You find humor in her pain.

No, you did not make a snap decision. It was the right one because you were only in this for selfish reasons.

Leave the poor woman alone. You used her as a crutch for as long as you could and when you were pushed to a corner, you then tore her down by nitpicking on her supposed flaws and dumped her.

I hope she finds the strength to block you all the way through because you just don't treat people that way. Send the money to her over the app as she requested and do not meet her in person.

Stay NC with her and let her heal and move on. It's the least you can do.

Edited by Zahara
  • Like 2

SeanDavies

"I told her she doesn’t cook or clean and that I want a mature woman."

I hope she realizes, that in the end, she may be better off.

• Like 1

She did nothing wrong and I'm sure she's just hurt and mystified why this would happen to her. I guess if she has a flaw, it's being too tolerant. I hope she is able to move on and just get on with her life and not keep looking for answers.

On this day of Aretha Franklin's passing, "A little respect."

• Like 1

You acted and are acting like a horrible human being. Let this poor lady go and get away from you.

Dear lord....

Oh and grow up, kid.

• Like 1

Doesn't sound like you spent your time in jail reflecting on your choices and thinking about how you could become a better person when you got out... That's too bad, it would have been time well spent.

Doesn't sound like you spent your time in jail reflecting on your choices and thinking about how you could become a better person when you got out.

Does anyone?

• Author
SeanDavies28

So yesterday she started texting me telling me I’m a liar and I live in a web of lies. She told me she’s disgusted with herself for even dealing with me. Told me I am a bum. I told her she’s laughing now but we will see who has the last laugh in the end. So she gets on her Snapchat and post a poem she made up about a toxic person who makes every beautiful flower he touches dead. I viewed it. So I posted a pic of myself in bed making it appear someone was beside me. I posted two of those. She seen it and kept asking who was there. I never answered the question. She stopped texting but this morning when I woke up she had blocked myself, my friends and my family on EVERYTHING. Every social media site. Our phone numbers.

She’s hurt and she’s lashing out. There’s no doubt you lack integrity and honesty. You need to stop trying to add to her pain. It’s goid that she has blocked you. Hopefully you mature from this and self-reflect on your own behavior.

• Like 1
  • Author
SeanDavies28
Are you looking for advice, or just an

I just didn’t understand how a woman could be so emotional and expect a relationship. I honestly thought ppl here would be more understanding of the fact that I was just released from prison. Why would she expect anything?

I just didn’t understand how a woman could be so emotional and expect a relationship. I honestly thought ppl here would be more understanding of the fact that I was just released from prison. Why would she expect anything?

I don't know why she would expect anything... I wouldn't.

What I don't understand, how a man can be so mean to a woman and then expect sympathy.

She has blocked you because you because you are causing her pain and she is angry. Leave this woman alone and focus on rebuilding your own life.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 2

With all that's been going on in your life, it sounds like you may have some difficulty with impulse control and empathizing with others. This could be something worth looking into.

• Like 2
You have been leading this poor girl on, telling her everything is OK, used her for your own selfish means, then ditched her.

Can anyone be that oblivious to how horrible they are?

Yes, they really can.

There are far more people like that than we would all like to think.

Leave the girl alone. She don't need you wrecking her life and causing more pain.

"I honestly thought ppl here would be more understanding of the fact that I was just released from prison."

You think that gives you a free pass to toy with women?

You think anyone owes you anything cause you got thrown in the poke for being a bonehead?

You need to become a grown man, son, and own your mistakes. Learn from them and grow or you gonna need another lesson.

You have my pity.

You have the potential to become a man who is not a pathetic, petty manipulator and become a real man who stands on his own, strong enough to provide for and protect others.

There is nothing more fulfilling than becoming that kind of man.

• Like 1

You did her a favor. She deserves waaaaay better than you. Now just be a man and leave her alone. Don't call her when you want to get laid. And don't call her when you get locked up again.

SouthernIslander

Lord. How childish and petty can you be?

I use cashapp all the time. The app provides a transaction history, and so does your bank statement for you records. You do not need to see her and further expose her to your manipulative BS to give her the money back.

No grown adult man takes a picture pretending to be in bed with an imaginary woman to post on social media for any reason.

She did the right thing blocking you and people you are connected. Your behavior is atrocious and you clearly took adavantage of her.

You owe her a huge apology, take responsibility for your actions without blaming her and give her the money back in a manner that does not involve seeing her.

If you don’t want to do that, leave her completely alone. Focus on staying out of jail and wait for your behavior to come back to bite you (because it will).

Lastly, no one owes you sympathy or understanding for mistreating a woman because you just got out of jail. How ridiculous.

• Like 2
Are you looking for advice, or just an

Nobody expects you to be with someone you don't love. However when you know that someone cares about you and you don't feel the same then you don't selfishly use that person to get your needs met. You used this girl.

Then as if using her wasn't bad enough you dumped her in the cruelest way possible. She's immature? She doesn't cook or clean? Seriously? How do you know she doesn't cook or clean? I believe you said she had to visit you because you couldn't leave your area. Was she supposed to clean your place?

It's fine to break up with someone if you don't share their feelings but did you have to be such a jerk about it? You should have said something more along the lines of "l got confused while I was in prison. I started to mistake my feelings of friendship for you for feelings of romance. I was wrong to act on those feelings and I'm so sorry I have hurt you. You are a great girl and you have been a great friend and I wish the very best for you". Instead you used her for your own selfish means and then totally stomped on her heart when you were done with her. You are the immature one and you are heartless and cruel.

Block her and then stay away completely away from her for the rest of your life.

• Like 1