My brothers GF is having sex with his friend and our younger brother? ***Updated***

Stephanielady

Six months ago I ( 19 ) came home to see my younger brother ( 17) after coming home and our older brothers ( 20 )girlfriend ( 19 )having sex. I just froze for a second and just stood there with my mouth open. They begged me not to tell Jason about what I seen. I finally asjed them how long has this been going on and they said about 4 months but that was the 1st time at OUR house.

Tell your brother to tell your other brother what he's done or you will. Give him a time limit. This girl (19) needs to get away from your family.

• Like 2
  • Author
Stephanielady
Tell your brother to tell your other brother what he's done or you will. Give him a time limit. This girl (19) needs to get away from your family.

My younger brothers room is next to mines. And when my brother goes to work she goes into his room. They had sex this morning btw

Tell your brother to tell you other brother... And if he doesn't, I would definitely tell.

There is no way that I would allow this to happen in my home.

• Like 1
My younger brothers room is next to mines. And when my brother goes to work she goes into his room. They had sex this morning btw

You are better than me. I also have 2 brothers and if a chick had done something like that while I was in the house I would get up and throw her azz out in the yard. What a ././

You have to give the younger brother a deadline to tell the older brother. The GF is trash but that is not the real problem. The real problem is how can the younger guy do that to his brother? If the younger brother doesn't fess up you have to disclose what you know. You can't continue lying to other brother. Do tell your parents too so they can prevent the brothers from wailing on each other.

• Author
Stephanielady
You have to give the younger brother a deadline to tell the older brother. The GF is trash but that is not the real problem. The real problem is how can the younger guy do that to his brother? If the younger brother doesn't fess up you have to disclose what you know. You can't continue lying to other brother. Do tell your parents too so they can prevent the brothers from wailing on each other.

I dont usualkt get too involded with stuff lije this as im only 19

No you are a legal adult at 19. You are not "only" 19. That is a cop out. It's time to take responsibility. It is why I suggested you tell your parents too because you probably need their support & maturity.

Don't you have any loyalty to your brother who is getting played by his so called GF & the little brother.

I will cut the 17 year old some slack because he's still a kid; however what he's doing to his own brother is disgraceful & he ought to know better. But it's time for you to start acting like an adult! Wouldn't you want your brother to tell you if he knew your BF was cheating on you? You owe him that much. You are his sister. Protect him. Your other brother is doing him wrong & he deserves to know.

doyathinkso

How would you feel if your boyfriend was banging another girl and your brothers knew but did not want to tell you about it?

I don't care if you are 12. These are your brothers and this trashy girl is tearing your family apart, they just don't know it yet. You do and you must tell. Tell your mom and dad first if your younger brother doesn't tell the older one. I'm sure your parents will not want this girl in their house. Who does she want to have sex with next, your DAD!

• Like 1
lostmyway82

High 5 your brothers, then tell them to get rid of her once they are done with her. :bunny:

And oh, remind them not to knock her up, and don't mess up.

Edited by lostmyway82

Hey you do whatever you feel comfortable with. Your bother is going to find out eventually. Just hope no one tells him that you already knew about it.

• Like 4

Age is a poor excuse.

At 19, it's reasonable to assume you would have finished HS, be in college and also working a part time job. If you can be an adult at this level, then you can be an adult in your personal life too.

• Like 1

At 19, you could go to jail and trialed as an adult. Don't use that excuse. I feel sorry for your brother for you helping in his betrayal by omission...

• Author
Stephanielady
At 19, you could go to jail and trialed as an adult. Don't use that excuse. I feel sorry for your brother for you helping in his betrayal by omission...

Im not helping in anything

Being in denial... does not change the fact that you are betraying your brother by not telling him.

Time for you to act like an adult...

• Like 4
doyathinkso
Being in denial... does not change the fact that you are betraying your brother by not telling him.

Time for you to act like an adult...

I am repeating the above comment to give a helping hand to your apparently belaboured reading comprehension skills.

You are helping them by not telling the truth. You are lying by omission.

At 19, you are capable of living on your own, holding a job, and paying the bills... you are very capable of doing what is right by your brother.

Tell him to tell the other brother, give him a date, and tell him that you will spill the beans if he doesn’t come clean...

Stephanielady, I wholeheartedly agree with you . You SHOULD NOT get involved. I mean, sure, your older brother will be very hurt when he eventually finds out his younger brother betrayed him with his girlfriend, sure. I also imagine he will feel a bit hurt toward you when he finds out that you also knew, and did nothing about it... but it will be less of a betrayal than what his younger brother is doing so he will probably get over it sooner. Now, at 19, you will probably be entering the dating warzone yourself - so just imagine if you fall in love with a guy who cheats on you and your older brother finds out and doesn't bother to tell you - I mean, you wouldn't want anyone to tell you that the man you love is a cheating skunk, right? I imagine your older brother will actually be thankful that he will not have to get involved in your love life... even if you wind up marrying and having 4 children with a cheater and maybe even getting an STD from him before you divorce him... I mean, seriously, you would be the last person on earth to harbor a grudge if your older brother does to you exactly what you are doing to him… right? :lmao:

• Like 2

You have been watching this go on right under your nose for six months. Your silence is what allows this horrible betrayal to continue. Do you dislike your older brother? There must be some reason you are letting him be treated this way.

You are wrong. By hiding your little brother's betrayal you are allowing it to continue. You are helping them hide.

By not telling you are certainly not helping your older brother.

You presumably posted on this board because you wanted advice about what to do. The knowledge of the infidelity is weighing on you. You know your silence is wrong. It's OK to be scared because there will be emotionally dramatic fall out. It's not OK to abdicate your responsibility to your older brother. As a legal adult you may also have some ethical & moral responsibility to save your little brother from the clutches of this older woman who is using him.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good [people] to do nothing" Edmund Burke as quoted by JFK

So the Question is -- are you willing to let evil triumph?

• Author
Stephanielady

I see some different responses on here. Well right now Im home alone. My brothers at work and parents are on a date and everyone else is gone. Gotta think on this.

Thinking is a good first step but everyone here has encouraged you to share what you know.

I see some different responses on here. Well right now Im home alone. My brothers at work and parents are on a date and everyone else is gone. Gotta think on this.

There are no different responses. Everyone agrees that you need to tell. The one poster who said they agreed with you not getting involved was being sarcastic. Their reply was tongue in cheek. They weren't actually saying you shouldn't tell.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...