cheating or over reacting ..

Hi guys this is the first time i post or join ..

i need some help if not advised

Let me tell you how this all started

I just had started my job and it was training day and like always you need to preset your self to the crowd

and i did and this one girl with purple hair standed out ..

i didnt pay much attention to her as the days passed we started to talk

and then it become lunch time together then it become a thing we talked about everything we got to know each other ..

we went out one day to one of the guys house for the training and i kissed her

and i even ****ed her like wild style ..

i told her that day she was my baby girl

little then i know she was 30 and had twos

she told me later on when i got to know her better ..

i had health problems and i had my appendix tooken out

i told her about the problem and she came

i didnt think she would come .. i was in the hospital for 8days with in those days she was there everyday she would even stay with me on her days off from work she got so intouch with me ..

when i was out with the hospital she came to live with me ..

i even told her to come stay with me cause you lived in a really bad area

i went with her to pick up her stuff ..

we ever staying at my house for like 2 weeks

and we were dating for like 2 months now

we were drinknig one day and i seen she was texting sumine i asked she didnt tell me i knew she had a boyfriend before .. she went to the bathroom and i took her phone she was texting him ..

i told her about it and he broke the phone as to not let me see the full conversacion which i thought was dramatic from her end to do so ..

i told her to leave my house but it was late so she slept over ..

we talked and i got over it ..

it came to the point where she seen how my mom kicked me out my house for not working with me having health problems ..

we went out the city and traveled i was a a friends house trying to find a job out there she was with me we were there for a week ..

up to this point i was with her for 4 months ..

we ending up having a fight with my friends girlfriend ..

she would me she had and apartment and we didnt have to worry about paying rent which we did ..

i was staying with her for like another 4 months there with me being there i had no problems or nothing funny from her end ..

i wasnt able to find a job ... i get a call one day from one of my buddies and he offered me a job out the city and i took it cause i didnt find one in the area that we were staying ..

two months pasted and with in that time frame she would add people on facebook message whattsapp ..

she would send me nudes and i would see the difference with her shaving down there so one dy she sends me nude with her all shaved up and i start question why would you shave now when i was already you did

and she said i do it cause it for me .. i ignored and kept doing me

i would call her and it would sound whispers in the back as if she was seeing or sumone was there hearing my calls with her ..

it got the point where it would sound as if she was on bull****

i got all into her that i had to fly back to see her which i did ..

i get to the airport everything is fine .. i seen her we smashed ..

i went to her apartment were we would stay and i smoke weed and us potheads know when we have a hiding place its always clean and .. little did i check again and there was a condom

now we would do unpredicted sex because she has had surgery and couldnt have anymore kids ..

the worst thins about this is the condom i found is from the place she works across the street and i even told her and asked her

why this was here her first reaction was i put it there becausse i didnt want to be with her ..

i told her 2 months ago i had nothing there and now i come back and i find this she also told me her friend might have dropped it

her friend is a little rich girl i dont think she would use cheat condoms you know .. i even told ...

i was planning on staying all weekend with her i was there no less then 12 hrs and she kept denying everything that she didnt do anything ..

just know im 23 and shes 30

till now she tells me she cares for me and loves and supports and is there ..

i just dont know what do you

any advise ..

Edited by youngmarkz

My advice: stop smoking pot & learn to spell. Getting off drugs will do wonders for your health & probably your relationship with your mom, who kicked you out. If the way you wrote this post is the way you write on job applications, I understand why you have difficulty getting hired.

You are young. She is a 30 year old pot smoking purple haired mom. That doesn't scream stability to me. You don't trust her -- you snoop through her phone; you look in her hiding spots; you wonder about her personal aesthetics; you think the condom belongs to the guy she's cheating on you with. You are now also long distance if you have to fly to see her . . .so what's the upside to staying with her? I don't see one.

• Like 3