Does he care about me?

natashalove

He ignored me a lot until I was unable to talk to him anymore as I felt he hates me and doesnt want to talk to me. He wouldn't hold the door for me but would hold it for everyone.

He acted childishly after that by ignoring me again but now he saw me and said hello and left the door open as well suddenly started smiling at me too.

Has he realised that his behaviour hurt me or made him unapproachable ? Does that mean he cares and thinks of me?

No he doesn't care about you.

Forget him and go find a man that cannot wait to be with you and wants to hold all of your doors.

It means that he found his manners. It doesn't mean anything more.

• Like 1
  • Author
natashalove
It means that he found his manners. It doesn't mean anything more.

So he suddenly found his manners after i didnt go to talk to him? Ok lol

• Author
natashalove
No he doesn't care about you.

Forget him and go find a man that cannot wait to be with you and wants to hold all of your doors.

If he didnt then why did he change his attitude after i didnt go to talk to him? And I didnt ask for another man.

If he didnt then why did he change his attitude after i didnt go to talk to him? And I didnt ask for another man.

It takes a lot of energy out of a person to be mad and act mad all the time. He acted mad at you then ran out of energy. Now he is just being civil with you. It's not because someone holds a door and smile at you that they care about you, it just means they want peace and not be mad all the time.

• Like 2
  • Author
natashalove
It takes a lot of energy out of a person to be mad and act mad all the time. He acted mad at you then ran out of energy. Now he is just being civil with you. It's not because someone holds a door and smile at you that they care about you, it just means they want peace and not be mad all the time.

If he didnt care for me he would continue to act in the same way like before. People who dont care dont change their attitudes. He has no reason to be civil with me considering he was angry and he has never been initiating hellos. I had stopped approaching him and then he suddenly changed his attitude

If he didnt care for me he would continue to act in the same way like before. People who dont care dont change their attitudes. He has no reason to be civil with me considering he was angry and he has never been initiating hellos. I had stopped approaching him and then he suddenly changed his attitude

Do you want advice or you just want us to tell you what you want to hear?

• Like 6

You know him. We don't.

If you think he responded to your game playing, then fine. My real Q is why would you want to be involved with such an immature man? You called him childish.

What's in it for you?

• Like 1
  • Author
natashalove
Do you want advice or you just want us to tell you what you want to hear?

Well if your advice doesnt count details and the actual story and you keep pushing your own opinion then its your problem.

The logical explanation is given. If someone doesnt care they make no efforts or changes which is a fact. If I dont care about ignoring someone, i ll keep doing it and he changed his attitude after i didnt go to talk to him. Thats a point which you missed

• Author
natashalove
You know him. We don't.

If you think he responded to your game playing, then fine. My real Q is why would you want to be involved with such an immature man? You called him childish.

What's in it for you?

He's a nice guy even though he acts weird at times. Thats why. Also I wasnt game playing. Where did you even pick that up from?

Well if your advice doesnt count details and the actual story and you keep pushing your own opinion then its your problem.

The logical explanation is given. If someone doesnt care they make no efforts or changes which is a fact. If I dont care about ignoring someone, i ll keep doing it and he changed his attitude after i didnt go to talk to him. Thats a point which you missed

If you want a more detailed advice then you'll have to give us a more detailed story. I go by what I read, which wasn't much.

I don't care about a lot of things including a few exs but when I come across them I am civil because hating takes a lot of energy and I prefer that energy to be used at something else than hating.

• Like 2
  • Author
natashalove
If you want a more detailed advice then you'll have to give us a more detailed story. I go by what I read, which wasn't much.

I don't care about a lot of things including a few exs but when I come across them I am civil because hating takes a lot of energy and I prefer that energy to be used at something else than hating.

He wasnt hating. We arent exes either. Both of us liked abd like each other. He has the habit of ignoring me around his friends. He will never talk to me around them but wants to talk 1 on 1 when hes by himself.

We have talked before and 3 weeks ago he was ignkring me around his friends so I assumed hr doesnt want to talk to me and whenever he was alone, he would start looking and making eye contact which is basically his way of telling me to come to him.

I didnt say or go to him as i thought he doesnt want to talk. It made him furious and he ignored me again until saturday, we ran into each other and he gave me a soft smile and since then for the first time ever, he took the initiative to say something on his own and pushed the door open unlike before. Thats what basically happened

He wasnt hating. We arent exes either. Both of us liked abd like each other. He has the habit of ignoring me around his friends. He will never talk to me around them but wants to talk 1 on 1 when hes by himself.

We have talked before and 3 weeks ago he was ignkring me around his friends so I assumed hr doesnt want to talk to me and whenever he was alone, he would start looking and making eye contact which is basically his way of telling me to come to him.

I didnt say or go to him as i thought he doesnt want to talk. It made him furious and he ignored me again until saturday, we ran into each other and he gave me a soft smile and since then for the first time ever, he took the initiative to say something on his own and pushed the door open unlike before. Thats what basically happened

And he smiled at you and opened the door in front of his friends or it was just you?

• Author
natashalove
And he smiled at you and opened the door in front of his friends or it was just you?

His friends were not around but I had a friend with me. But the last time he didnt hold the door, he was alone that time too. So both times alone but this time he pushed the door open when he saw me

His friends were not around but I had a friend with me. But the last time he didnt hold the door, he was alone that time too. So both times alone but this time he pushed the door open when he saw me

He is testing you to see if he can get you back into this silly game of ignoring you and then getting attention from you. This guy has no respect for you. Why do you play into that? Why do you care about someone that ignores you?

No he doesn't care and he never did. He's only interested in pulling your strings because you let him.

Fine, he's game playing. If he can't acknowledge you around his friends, is he really worth your time?

• Author
natashalove
He is testing you to see if he can get you back into this silly game of ignoring you and then getting attention from you. This guy has no respect for you. Why do you play into that? Why do you care about someone that ignores you?

No he doesn't care and he never did. He's only interested in pulling your strings because you let him.

But why would he even want my attention? He's a great looking guy. I was annoyed by his specific talking attitude so I ignored him too and he basically got back at me with ignoring and when he was blatantly giving me looks and i didnt go up to him he switched after being angry fir 1 day or something

• Author
natashalove
Fine, he's game playing. If he can't acknowledge you around his friends, is he really worth your time?

Hes an SJW tbh hard leftist and has this reputation and all his friends are SJW too which is why I suspect he acts like this

But why would he even want my attention?

Because he can! to boost his ego. He could even be laughing at you with his friends and telling them *Watch I'll ignore her then she'll come and talk to me*

Hes an SJW tbh hard leftist and has this reputation and all his friends are SJW too which is why I suspect he acts like this

I am not American I don't understand these. What do they mean?

• Author
natashalove
Because he can! to boost his ego. He could even be laughing at you with his friends and telling them *Watch I'll ignore her then she'll come and talk to me*

His friends dont know though and thats the main reason he doesnt talk to me in front of them

His friends dont know though and thats the main reason he doesnt talk to me in front of them

What if they knew? Is he embarassed of you? This is a lot of games and you should not give attention to some guy who's embarassed of saying hello to you in front of his friends. We're not in 1958 anymore.

How old are you Natasha?

Reading this discussion feel like middle school... Perhaps, you could get one of your friends to send him a note that asks "do you like me? Check Yes or No."

Have you been in a relationship before? Because, there these kinds of immature games don't happen in a relationship between two mature adults.

I think you are reading what you want to see into his behavior... you are making a lot of assumptions and trying to make something out of... probably nothing.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 3
  • Author
natashalove
What if they knew? Is he embarassed of you? This is a lot of games and you should not give attention to some guy who's embarassed of saying hello to you in front of his friends. We're not in 1958 anymore.

No they don't. He doesnt study here anymore. SJW means social justice warrior