I don’t know what to think

Me and this guy have been seeing each other off and on for a few years. We both have our own situations. But we recently hung out and I was explaining to him that I had to pick up my son later tonight and he said I knew there was a catch. ( basically he figured there was reason I was out this late bc of our situations).

I told him know I just wanted to see him. . I am always trying to figure out how he feels about me. I have strong feelings for him. When I was talking to him and I said my friend he was like who is your friend. I said the females name but it was like he was fishing to see if it was a guy. Then the week before that he said he called but I didn’t get his call. He was like bet you all of j$?!$! ( a guys name)Calls . I was so confused that.

Is he jealous... really...? How do you get a guy to say how really feels about you... I think he is holding back based on our situations.. or is this just game. Ugh... so confused

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and relocate to CFJ

Does he take you OUT on dates he plans?

Does he plan vacations with you and pay for those vacations?

Have you met each other's families?

On another note - when a man REALLY is interested nothing will stop him from making YOU his top priority! NOTHING!

How old are you both? Were you married before? How old is your son?

• Author

He is an old flame from late high school early college. When knew each other families back then. Based on our current situations we cannot meet each other families. We are borh in our 30s . My son is 13. We are both in dead in relationships. He cannot plan vacations because he knows that I couldn’t go. We have been out on dates over the years. Just not as much as I would like because of my situation. Why does he not ask me how I feel about him. I wondered that as well. Maybe he just is holding back like he didn’t ask why I was out so late but clearly he was thinking it because he said I knew there was a catch

You are both in "dead relationships" Translation: you are both considering or actually cheating on your SOs with each other.

You want to make something happen with this guy, make yourself single & hope he does too. If you are unwilling to do that, your "relationship" with him is dead in the water.

• Like 1