LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Do you think my boyfriend is lying?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree62Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th March 2018, 5:32 PM   #31
Established Member

Your son doesn't need a dad who chokes his mother.

He's playing you for a fool and he's abusing you are the same time. No half decent man would choke you with your child right there.

Raise the bar. Your son needs a better role model for a father...not a cheating violent liar.
Old 6th March 2018, 5:47 PM   #32
Established Member

How ya doing OP? Hope you are safe and well. Update us with your decision to leave and get professional help please....
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2018, 12:38 AM   #33

@barbedfencerider Iím fine thanks for asking I havenít had any contact with him since the incident
Charlotte30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2018, 11:04 PM   #34
Established Member

Stick with nc, he is a lier and a cheat as well as being abusive. You and your son deserve better.
Rainah is offline   Reply With Quote