LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I feel awful

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd February 2018, 4:29 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchicken View Post
Is it me ??.
Some things just don't sound in tune..
First, you weren't drunk enough to do all the things you did, even remembering your ex boyfriends phone number.
So he (ex) picked you up, and you end up "NOT" on the couch, NOT on the spare bed, but in HIS bed.
Further, you passed out ?, when ?, was your cloths on ?, off ?.

Sorry, maybe some of the others here, are genuine heart warming people.
Me, and my lizard side of the brain, says, "It aint kosher".
Its Denmark all the way here.. Wake up and smell the Cheese..

You make no mention of talking, or anything. Just passed out, and "Hello morning"..

You may well have all the right answers. I'm just saying, I agree with you, that I would also be pissed off if my partner had a night end up like yours.

Ted.
I dont know why you assume I remembered my exs phone number. It was saved in my phone? I wasn't super drunk either.. I use the term "pass out" as in "to fall asleep quickly". Yes my clothes were on. Yes I slept in the bed because I didn't fancy sleeping on the couch and he doesn't have a spare bed.. we are early 20s and don't have a full house set up. In the morning we chatted, we are still friends. I was then dropped home.
Grape lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2018, 4:32 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Steez View Post
Still puzzled by how one bolts a door from inside, how did the roommate exit the flat? If there's a backdoor.. maybe now it's time to get those keys
He went through the garage door. I only left a key out for the front door.
Grape lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2018, 5:44 AM   #18
Established Member

I find your current guy is a bit off, possibly being dishonest.

As for the ex thing, where I currently live, my case of emergency contacts are 2 ex boyfriends. I call them when I need something, like when I was robbed once and needed a place to stay, when I was very sick etc. I found them more helpful and willing to go out of their way than any other friends where I currently live. I have zero romantic interest in them, so I totally get that part.

But...when I am seeing someone that is into me, they do get very bothered that I rely on my exes so much. It's strange that your guy didn't care at all that you spent the night there...
Old 22nd February 2018, 11:26 AM   #19
Established Member

Maybe you should rekindle a relationship with your ex....sounds like he's a responsible/generous guy.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2018, 2:44 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape lemon View Post
I dont know why you assume I remembered my exs phone number. It was saved in my phone? I wasn't super drunk either.. I use the term "pass out" as in "to fall asleep quickly". Yes my clothes were on. Yes I slept in the bed because I didn't fancy sleeping on the couch and he doesn't have a spare bed.. we are early 20s and don't have a full house set up. In the morning we chatted, we are still friends. I was then dropped home.
Warning bells are going off with me.

Where did he sleep?

And if it was not on the couch, I don't believe nothing happened...
frigginlost is offline   Reply With Quote