LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Is she leading me on?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th January 2018, 7:25 AM   #1
Established Member

Is she leading me on?

We don't chat as much as we used to because I'm extremely busy and I kind of wanted it to die down a bit - I kind of lost interest in her and thought backing away would help.

Anyway, for the third time in as many months she gets in touch out of the blue.

She sent "(my nickname that she gave me)?"

I don't really know what to make of it.
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2018, 8:39 AM   #2

I'd like to help, but I'm a little confused.

If you backed away cause you weren't interested, how is she leading you on?

Clarify for me and I'll try to help. Thx!
Slevin2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2018, 8:52 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin2020 View Post
I'd like to help, but I'm a little confused.

If you backed away cause you weren't interested, how is she leading you on?

Clarify for me and I'll try to help. Thx!
I guess I just needed time to myself to figure stuff out... I am interested, Im just confused as to why shed get in touch like this again.
Old 30th January 2018, 8:55 AM   #4
Established Member

Well she only seems to be wondering if you are leading her on. She isn't the one being flaky
DKT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2018, 10:01 AM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKT3 View Post
Well she only seems to be wondering if you are leading her on. She isn't the one being flaky
So you think she likes me?

I really don't want to be flaky or play games with her... maybe I've been doing it unknowingly.
Old 30th January 2018, 12:39 PM   #6
Established Member

There is only one way to find out. You have to talk to her.

Don't get her hopes up though if you are still too busy / confused to go on dates with her. If you can't commit to seeing her a minimum of at least 1 time per week, leave her be.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2018, 4:09 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgthaytham View Post
So you think she likes me?

I really don't want to be flaky or play games with her... maybe I've been doing it unknowingly.
How old are you son? 13?
Darren Steez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2018, 4:21 PM   #8
Established Member

Doubt he's 13, or was that intended as an insult?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/fami...s-arguments-me

I work full time at a bar. I've had 10 to 5 and 5 to close with barely any respite. I worked this morning and I have a shift tomorrow (Sunday) too, and then Monday, and I feel quite drained.

--------------

OP, contact costs little. MW's do this to me all the time. In fact one messaged me at like 11:30 two nights ago asking if she could call me, then silence then guess not. All the while my phone was off and I was asleep.

Is she leading you on? IDK. Can't read minds. What do you want? Go with that. If it's not her then block her if this kind of stuff bugs you. Me, I don't care. Divorced and loving life. MW's do what they do.
carhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2018, 9:24 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Steez View Post
How old are you son? 13?
Not 13.

Swansea 3-1 Arsenal. Ouch.
Old 31st January 2018, 1:54 AM   #10

Ok. So, I told you this morning that your post confused me and I didn't know how to help. I'm not much better off, but I am going to try.

Here's how I see your situation: this girl freaked you out for some reason which is why you backed off. Then, she wasn't clingy, like you were afraid of. She has appropriately kept in touch, instead of being the nut job you expected. Now, you (still freaked out she is a psycho) are wondering if there is some other trick.

I totally get that most of the world is f'ed. Women are generally nuts.

My advise. Give this girl a chance. You tried to close the door (perhaps for a good reason , but you didn't list it, so it's not part of my assessment ) and for whatever reason it's not working.

It's okay to be insecure, as long as it doesn't keep you from happiness. We are all insecure. That's why this dating thing is so hard.

Give her a call.
Slevin2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2018, 1:58 AM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgthaytham View Post
We don't chat as much as we used to because I'm extremely busy and I kind of wanted it to die down a bit - I kind of lost interest in her and thought backing away would help.

Anyway, for the third time in as many months she gets in touch out of the blue.

She sent "(my nickname that she gave me)?"

I don't really know what to make of it.
Reply with "Hey (name). What's up?" Only she can tell you what's going on.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2018, 11:48 AM   #12
Established Member

Why didn't you go meet her when she was in town? I think you are playing us....you're insecure that this girl has tried to show interest? Your perspective is odd, because from what I have read, you are the one that doesn't show much interest, like you are avoiding her. Do girls laugh at you and run off or something? Do girls in general don't like you normally? If so all this would make more sense to your question.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote