LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

My girlfriend invited my friend for sleepover??

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree71Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th February 2018, 2:18 AM   #46

I think that it's cheating and that it's disrespectful what she did and what your friend did they should have told you right away. keeping it from you for a year just doesn't look right.
mrstang69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2018, 2:36 PM   #47
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyathinkso View Post
Hey! So how'd it go, eh?

Get some resolution?
Thus far he hasn't. OP posted the same conundrum on SI(I'm a decade long lurker there) and ran across it today.

He asked them the same questions and gt the same answer from them as he did from us.

Still hasn't confronted as of 2/12/18

I guess it's deflating even more when you seek a second opinion and given the exact same diagnosis, of course with no action taken...poor kid