Girl I was seeing cheated twice!

So I am 29 and was seeing a women in her mid 30s who had a long term boyfriend (yes I know what I did was bad as well) however we started out drunk one night after knowing each other for a little while. She had just lost a baby early on in the pregnancy and used that as to why we started up. She was a great manipulatator for ages telling me she was confused and loved me and didn't know if she will leave her boyfriend. This went on for a while. When I had almost given up she then said she is thinking of leaving him and they have had a fight and now sorting out what to do. This turned quickly over the week or 2 and in the end she decided to stay with him again.

We decided that was it but as soon as she saw me she would txt saying how hard it is ect and boom I was sucked in again. Over time and me going away on holidays we decided to call it quits and I ignored her for almost a month. Soon as I got home though we started up again!

The last 6 months were more intense and what I felt was more feelings for each other, we went on couple of trips ect, meanwhile she was still trying to have her first baby with her boyfriend!

Once she found out she probably couldn't, she told me ivf was happening and that we could still go on until then. I knew I was an idiot doing all this.

Anyway fast forward to the last couple of months where she is still feeding me the I dunno the future crap. After a trip away, about a week later she had to start work trips with other people for while. It was when she returned from the first one I started to notice a change. Going forward I suspected she was seeing yet another guy! Acting weird, telling me she needs to pull back and bit and focus on her relationship and ivf pending ect. Didjt want to call at nights anymore and this was a girl that would do it on her own will every single time. As these trips went on there were more and more signs of her seeing this guy on diff level, the week before her first full week away she said next Friday my boyfriend is meeting me and we are going away for night after I finish work.. I later found out the boyfriend never met her but she did go away! Clearly with the work colleague. I also heard things from other work ppl and then going forward the last time I slept with her I saw a mark on her body and when I asked she said it was me but when I said I didn't do that she said it was her boyfriend.. I was suspicious as he's never done it before. Going forward it got nasty as I confronted her more and more and she blamed me for everything! Way her rel may gone **** and that prob can't have kids with him and said I was crazy and paranoid and bit stalkish. She claimed this guy going through marriage breakdown and she was supporting him so yes he's married with kids. Anyway was last time heard from her but later found out but won't say how that she had broken up with her boyfriend almost 2 weeks prior to her last contact and also means the boyfriend couldn't done mark on her body so for last couple months all my suspicions were correct! Not only did she have a year and half affair with me, she then cheated again and overlapped us all! Even I feel so **** and betrayed and more so that I was correct but she had guts to blame me for everything and say I was crazy while she knew she was actually doing everything i said and was completely lying to me entire time and that's why she wanted to back off while ago becuase it meant I wouldn't know her movements.

What kind of piece of crap cheats twice on a guy she claims to love for so long but cheats again on someone else as well she claims to be in love with! Besides small silly fights we were still in peak and getting along great and consistent sex. The complete massive stories of lies she told me along the way and made me feel like I was just paranoid or crazy. This guy is like 12-13 years older then me and pretty ugly too I don't get it. Her personality went weird and she became so nasty and manipulated everything but biggest disgust was she slept with all 3 and probably not using protection with any of us! That's if it was only him in that time. I feel guilty for what I did now as I feel karma got me back. Karma hasn't got her. She moved on like me and her bf were nothing, cut off and blocked and I was blamed for it all.

Before all this, we seemed very good and I would have done anything for her. She's thrown away everything for someone who doesn't even seem her type and has baggage she won't even like once it becomes a reality.

Edited by G41
Forgot something to add
  • Like 1
Darren Steez
So I am 29 and was seeing a women in her mid 30s who had a long term boyfriend (yes I know what I did was bad as well) however we started out drunk one night after knowing each other for a little while. She had just lost a baby early on in the pregnancy and used that as to why we started up. She was a great manipulatator for ages telling me she was confused and loved me and didn't know if she will leave her boyfriend. This went on for a while. When I had almost given up she then said she is thinking of leaving him and they have had a fight and now sorting out what to do. This turned quickly over the week or 2 and in the end she decided to stay with him again.

We decided that was it but as soon as she saw me she would txt saying how hard it is ect and boom I was sucked in again. Over time and me going away on holidays we decided to call it quits and I ignored her for almost a month. Soon as I got home though we started up again!

The last 6 months were more intense and what I felt was more feelings for each other, we went on couple of trips ect, meanwhile she was still trying to have her first baby with her boyfriend!

Once she found out she probably couldn't, she told me ivf was happening and that we could still go on until then. I knew I was an idiot doing all this.

Anyway fast forward to the last couple of months where she is still feeding me the I dunno the future crap. After a trip away, about a week later she had to start work trips with other people for while. It was when she returned from the first one I started to notice a change. Going forward I suspected she was seeing yet another guy! Acting weird, telling me she needs to pull back and bit and focus on her relationship and ivf pending ect. Didjt want to call at nights anymore and this was a girl that would do it on her own will every single time. As these trips went on there were more and more signs of her seeing this guy on diff level, the week before her first full week away she said next Friday my boyfriend is meeting me and we are going away for night after I finish work.. I later found out the boyfriend never met her but she did go away! Clearly with the work colleague. I also heard things from other work ppl and then going forward the last time I slept with her I saw a mark on her body and when I asked she said it was me but when I said I didn't do that she said it was her boyfriend.. I was suspicious as he's never done it before. Going forward it got nasty as I confronted her more and more and she blamed me for everything! Way her rel may gone **** and that prob can't have kids with him and said I was crazy and paranoid and bit stalkish. She claimed this guy going through marriage breakdown and she was supporting him so yes he's married with kids. Anyway was last time heard from her but later found out but won't say how that she had broken up with her boyfriend almost 2 weeks prior to her last contact and also means the boyfriend couldn't done mark on her body so for last couple months all my suspicions were correct! Not only did she have a year and half affair with me, she then cheated again and overlapped us all! Even I feel so **** and betrayed and more so that I was correct but she had guts to blame me for everything and say I was crazy while she knew she was actually doing everything i said and was completely lying to me entire time and that's why she wanted to back off while ago becuase it meant I wouldn't know her movements.

What kind of piece of crap cheats twice on a guy she claims to love for so long but cheats again on someone else as well she claims to be in love with! Besides small silly fights we were still in peak and getting along great and consistent sex. The complete massive stories of lies she told me along the way and made me feel like I was just paranoid or crazy. This guy is like 12-13 years older then me and pretty ugly too I don't get it. Her personality went weird and she became so nasty and manipulated everything but biggest disgust was she slept with all 3 and probably not using protection with any of us! That's if it was only him in that time. I feel guilty for what I did now as I feel karma got me back. Karma hasn't got her. She moved on like me and her bf were nothing, cut off and blocked and I was blamed for it all.

Before all this, we seemed very good and I would have done anything for her. She's thrown away everything for someone who doesn't even seem her type and has baggage she won't even like once it becomes a reality.

So wait..you're 29 years old right?

So you had no problems cheating with a woman that had a boyfriend but are surprised and mad when she does the same thing to you?

She's thrown away everything for someone who doesn't even seem her type and has baggage she won't even like once it becomes a reality.

Again, she had a long term boyfriend whom she also threw away, the story keeps repeating itself, she'll probably toss this guy too.

It's got nothing to do with karma, she cheats, this is what she does. You just thought like most people do, that you were somehow special and that by being a nice guy she wouldn't see past your act and stay with you.

You're 29. Time to man up and move on. And maybe next time try dating a woman who doesn't bring a bag of red flags in a truck filled with red flags who lives on a hill with thousands of red flags..

• Like 8
  • Author

So you had no problems cheating with a woman that had a boyfriend but are surprised and mad when she does the same thing to you?

Again, she had a long term boyfriend whom she also threw away, the story keeps repeating itself, she'll probably toss this guy too.

It's got nothing to do with karma, she cheats, this is what she does. You just thought like most people do, that you were somehow special and that by being a nice guy she wouldn't see past your act and stay with you.

You're 29. Time to man up and move on. And maybe next time try dating a woman who doesn't bring a bag of red flags in a truck filled with red flags who lives on a hill with thousands of red flags..

I did have a problem with it but was stupidly let to believe at first she will end things for certain reasons.

I did think at first we got caught up in something stupid but we got feelings and was all bit hard but once it ended this way and she in fact didn't stay with bf and do what she claimed and cheated again it made it all a massive waste even though kinda was anyway. I understand now she's just cheater but she has so many bad traits of a narcissist that how she treated me through whole thing kinda wrecked me a bit.

Now she's off with this ugly as guy but just wondering why she chose to NOW dump the bf. Maybe it all got to much with 2 affairs.

Her ..... Cheaters is as cheaters does.

You ...... Stupid is as stupid does.

If Forrest Gump could see it then why can't you?

• Like 3
  • Author

Well clearly I get it now, hence why I'm on here saying she's just a cheater, I just don't fully understand some of her actions. She was soo lovey for ages, then changes, then your blamed and then totally cut off.

• Author

Just wondering whys she's left bf now for this work colleague. I feel she's really lost it and personality changed. Maybe she's just getting a new person to sucked the life force out of them and move on again.

Once this is said, and the if they will cheat with you they will

cheat on you is added it is time to lock up this thread for

there is nothing else to say.

ExpatInItaly

Why does she act like this? Well, this is how unreliable, dishonest, impulsive and immature people behave, OP.

You didn't notice it - or didn't want to notice it - until she discarded your feelings the same way she discards her boyfriend's feelings. Her personality didn't change; this is who she is. She will chase one shiny object after another, and doesn't care who gets hurt along the way.

Make no mistake, she was always like this. That's precisely why you two were able to have an affair in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Author
Why does she act like this? Well, this is how unreliable, dishonest, impulsive and immature people behave, OP.

You didn't notice it - or didn't want to notice it - until she discarded your feelings the same way she discards her boyfriend's feelings. Her personality didn't change; this is who she is. She will chase one shiny object after another, and doesn't care who gets hurt along the way.

Make no mistake, she was always like this. That's precisely why you two were able to have an affair in the first place.

She had been with her bf for over 10 years. Told me this started as she lost baby really early on ect, I am sure this could just been an excuse to use but I know she did lose a baby.

I do think now this isn't the first time she has cheated, what I don't understand is why she has decided to leave her bf this time instead of just keep cheating on him.

• Author
Once this is said, and the if they will cheat with you they will

cheat on you is added it is time to lock up this thread for

there is nothing else to say.

Just to note, she didn't just leave her bf and cheat on me. She still with her bf while cheating with me and while then cheating with a 3rd for over month until cutting me and bf out. Horrid person. More what annoyed about.

• Author
Karma is an interesting thing isn't it?

Yet she keeps to keep treating men like ass.. And walk away and blame everyone else.. Karma doesn't always happen.

Karma is an interesting thing isn't it?

Yet she keeps to keep treating men like ass.. And walk away and blame everyone else.. Karma doesn't always happen.

Smackie, I believe was taking about the karma bus that had your

name it. You know the one that drove over you. Then backed up over you

just for good measure.

• Like 2
  • Author
Smackie, I believe was taking about the karma bus that had your

name it. You know the one that drove over you. Then backed up over you

just for good measure.

Oh I know I got my karma, got fair share I think and way treated me alot of way through was punishment. I'm saying ppl like her who do worse don't seem to get any.

I least I feel remorse for the bf and for wrong I did. He and me both think she is fine and feels she's done no wrong and shown some callous traits.

• Author
I see you're getting roasted on another site as well.

Sorry man, best to let go and date someone else.

Think the perception is I'm still seeing her. I haven't seen her for over a month. Just I learnt whole truth only weeks ago so guess just venting.

I was pointing the finger at you.

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly
She had been with her bf for over 10 years. Told me this started as she lost baby really early on ect, I am sure this could just been an excuse to use but I know she did lose a baby.

I do think now this isn't the first time she has cheated, what I don't understand is why she has decided to leave her bf this time instead of just keep cheating on him.

So? None of the above is relevant to why she cheated.

Look, you chose to get involved in a bad situation. You knew this wasn't a good idea, and now she found someone she likes better.

Next time, don't be the side-piece and expect to come out victorious. You can't really accuse her of treating men like ass when you also have little regard for other men. No leg to stand on there, OP.

• Like 2

None are so confused as the thief that has been stolen from...

OP, there is no logic that you will be able to make of any of this. You don't retain that ability. Your very own character map is way out of line as you were carrying on with an involved woman and now don't understand how she can do it to you...

• Like 2
Space Ritual
What kind of piece of crap cheats twice on a guy she claims to love for so long but cheats again on someone else as well she claims to be in love with!

Lots of people cheat on people they claim to love...that's why places like this exist.

After reading your thread, the only thing you are guilty of is being human like the rest of us. I won't rip on you too hard, as I see you discovered a lot of this after you were broken up.

You were dating a Bed Bunny....she hops from one to another and another. Nothing you can do about it once you figure it out except to cut them out of your life like cancer.

I urge you, however, to not seek closure to something like this...it is fleeting at best and the answers you would get are not worth the oxygen wasted thinking about them.

BarbedFenceRider

alot of white knights fighting for the same monkey brancher...It ain't gonna end well. Jump off the crazy train and quit having drunken sex while equating it with love. Just sayin'. You even said she manipulates, did she throw the love bombs at you when you first were together? Or did she use the scared and fragile method? <<<see, it's not new. Get a new girl that would make your momma proud bro.

• Like 1

She means you I believe.

You were a 50/50 partner in the cheating. You chose to date her even knowing she had a bf. In other word, you made your own bed.

This is how karma lands on the head.

You engage in cheating with a cheater and you got cheated on.

But you being surprised is precious.

• Like 2
  • Author
This is how karma lands on the head.

You engage in cheating with a cheater and you got cheated on.

But you being surprised is precious.

Not overly surprised by the cheating, it's doing it while still currently cheating already.

Not overly surprised by the cheating, it's doing it while still currently cheating already.

and splitting hairs, too.

Cheaters cheat. That's what they know how to do and they will do it as long as they can rationalize it to themselves. It has to do with selfishness. Period. Full stop.

• Like 1