LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Girl I was seeing cheated twice!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th January 2018, 5:26 PM   #16
G41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Steez View Post
I see you're getting roasted on another site as well.

Sorry man, best to let go and date someone else.

Think the perception is I'm still seeing her. I haven't seen her for over a month. Just I learnt whole truth only weeks ago so guess just venting.
G41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2018, 6:40 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G41 View Post
Yet she keeps to keep treating men like ass.. And walk away and blame everyone else.. Karma doesn't always happen.
I was pointing the finger at you.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2018, 5:19 AM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
She had been with her bf for over 10 years. Told me this started as she lost baby really early on ect, I am sure this could just been an excuse to use but I know she did lose a baby.
I do think now this isn't the first time she has cheated, what I don't understand is why she has decided to leave her bf this time instead of just keep cheating on him.
So? None of the above is relevant to why she cheated.

Look, you chose to get involved in a bad situation. You knew this wasn't a good idea, and now she found someone she likes better.

Next time, don't be the side-piece and expect to come out victorious. You can't really accuse her of treating men like ass when you also have little regard for other men. No leg to stand on there, OP.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2018, 1:06 PM   #19
Established Member

None are so confused as the thief that has been stolen from...

OP, there is no logic that you will be able to make of any of this. You don't retain that ability. Your very own character map is way out of line as you were carrying on with an involved woman and now don't understand how she can do it to you...
frigginlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2018, 1:55 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
What kind of piece of crap cheats twice on a guy she claims to love for so long but cheats again on someone else as well she claims to be in love with!
Lots of people cheat on people they claim to love...that's why places like this exist.

After reading your thread, the only thing you are guilty of is being human like the rest of us. I won't rip on you too hard, as I see you discovered a lot of this after you were broken up.

You were dating a Bed Bunny....she hops from one to another and another. Nothing you can do about it once you figure it out except to cut them out of your life like cancer.

I urge you, however, to not seek closure to something like this...it is fleeting at best and the answers you would get are not worth the oxygen wasted thinking about them.
Old 9th January 2018, 3:04 PM   #21
Established Member

alot of white knights fighting for the same monkey brancher...It ain't gonna end well. Jump off the crazy train and quit having drunken sex while equating it with love. Just sayin'. You even said she manipulates, did she throw the love bombs at you when you first were together? Or did she use the scared and fragile method? <<<see, it's not new. Get a new girl that would make your momma proud bro.
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2018, 5:07 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Yet she keeps to keep treating men like ass.. And walk away and blame everyone else.. Karma doesn't always happen.
She means you I believe.

You were a 50/50 partner in the cheating. You chose to date her even knowing she had a bf. In other word, you made your own bed.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2018, 5:12 PM   #23
Established Member

This is how karma lands on the head.

You engage in cheating with a cheater and you got cheated on.

But you being surprised is precious.
If the person you're with treats you in any way other than well, and you keep sticking around trying to make it work, you're no longer a victim of what they're doing--you're a volunteer. ~ Derrick Jaxn
kendahke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2018, 9:31 PM   #24
G41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendahke View Post
This is how karma lands on the head.

You engage in cheating with a cheater and you got cheated on.

But you being surprised is precious.

Not overly surprised by the cheating, it's doing it while still currently cheating already.
G41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2018, 1:06 PM   #25
Established Member

Quote:
Not overly surprised by the cheating, it's doing it while still currently cheating already.
and splitting hairs, too.

Cheaters cheat. That's what they know how to do and they will do it as long as they can rationalize it to themselves. It has to do with selfishness. Period. Full stop.
kendahke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2018, 4:25 PM   #26
Established Member

Well, OP

Nothing to get sore about, You have't been with her in a month, and well, you cheated with her, so being paid in the same coin you were helping in doling out was eventually going to come back to bite you.

People do not even think about changing unless there are negative consequences for actions. Thus far this chick hasn't had much consequence. But eventually her act will catch up with her. Just be happy you won't be around when it does.
Space Ritual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2018, 11:28 AM   #27
Established Member

OP,

This same situation happened to me.

BPD

There’s the answer to all your questions
Thingsfallapart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2018, 9:38 PM   #28
G41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingsfallapart View Post