Cheating ex girlfriend wants to know if I'm dating?

Today my ex reminded me it's our anniversary and she was asking me if I'm ok and we were talking about our past together then she asked if I met a special girl yet I said I didn't want to answer it if she didn't mind then she asked again I said I didn't want to bring up then she said lmao Jesus ok then we continue to talk to she said she had to go and she'll hit me up later I wonder why she wants to know if I'm dating if she doesn't want me

It's an ego thing, OP. It's not a reflection of how she feels about you, but how she feels about herself and her ability to keep her ego intact by imagining you still want her.

Stop talking to her. It's not helping you and if she cheated on you, she has no respect for you anyway.

• Like 2
  • Author
It's an ego thing, OP. It's not a reflection of how she feels about you, but how she feels about herself and her ability to keep her ego intact by imagining you still want her.

Stop talking to her. It's not helping you and if she cheated on you, she has no respect for you anyway.

Well today is our anniversary so idk why she wants her ego stroked if she has so many options

• Author
Cheaters really enjoy cheating with other cheaters. If you had someone else, she would hook up with you.

Even if she didn't want me? I know she moved on maybe she wants to be friends or its guilt

Well today is our anniversary so idk why she wants her ego stroked if she has so many options

That isn't the point, exactly.

The point is that she likes knowing you're still available to her, should she choose to come back. You're Plan B.

• Like 1
  • Author
That isn't the point, exactly.

The point is that she likes knowing you're still available to her, should she choose to come back. You're Plan B.

Well she always says we are never getting back together or she feels we are better not together or its something holding her back so I'm guessing it's a ego thing it sucks cause how nice she is I thought u genuinely cared this time

Today my ex reminded me it's our anniversary and she was asking me if I'm ok and we were talking about our past together then she asked if I met a special girl yet I said I didn't want to answer it if she didn't mind then she asked again I said I didn't want to bring up then she said lmao Jesus ok then we continue to talk to she said she had to go and she'll hit me up later I wonder why she wants to know if I'm dating if she doesn't want me

Why in the hell are you even in contact with this woman? She cheated on you!

You are only pain shopping and prolonging your own grief by allowing contact.

She is an ex for a reason...because she is a cheater. If someone attacked you and stabbed you in the back do you really think it wise to remain in any contact with them? Maybe exchange Xmas cards? What the hell is wrong with you?

Come on man...get hold of yourself.. If you allow this to continue, the only person you will be able to blame is yourself.

No Contact means no new hurts. Block her and cease any and a contact with her.

Don't be spineless and think you can be friends with her. You should avoid her like a fart in a truck stop bathroom. Because that's all she is and all she should ever be to you...a fart in a truckstop

• Like 4
I thought u genuinely cared this time

Uh no...she cares only that she can get into your head and make you as miserable as she obviously is.

This is all on you

• Like 3
  • Author
You should cease contact with her. She wants to know that your single and miserable.

Damn this is crazy guys like fr I needed to hear this ive been battling to move on but keeping my feelings in is so hard not having no where to vent

• Author
Definitely wants something. IMHO she probably wants to know if your single, because if she's single then she'll feel ok.

I'm sure she is not she is very beautiful and has a lot of options I'm sure she doesn't need me

I'm sure she is not she is very beautiful and has a lot of options I'm sure she doesn't need me

When people are feeling lonely, when there is a lull in their relationship, some will go back to the ones they've dumped or cheated on to find some solace. They don't really want to get back together as they have made no effort to signal that reconciliation is a desire. Yes, ego, yes, loneliness and yes, sometimes, finding some satisfaction that you, too, are in some pain in regards to relationships. The holidays, especially, can bring up such feelings.

• Author
When people are feeling lonely, when there is a lull in their relationship, some will go back to the ones they've dumped or cheated on to find some solace. They don't really want to get back together as they have made no effort to signal that reconciliation is a desire. Yes, ego, yes, loneliness and yes, sometimes, finding some satisfaction that you, too, are in some pain in regards to relationships. The holidays, especially, can bring up such feelings.

Yea our anniversary Christmas and her birthday all in one month this is so painful for me

How is it your anniversary though...you and she broke up :confused:

You are setting yourself up to being used and abused. She cheated on you bro. If you let her just walk right back into your life (or stay her friend) then you are telling her that it is OK to treat you like crap. You are showing no self-respect, and women cannot stay with a man with no self-respect long-term.

Have some self-respect!

• Author
How is it your anniversary though...you and she broke up :confused:

You are setting yourself up to being used and abused. She cheated on you bro. If you let her just walk right back into your life (or stay her friend) then you are telling her that it is OK to treat you like crap. You are showing no self-respect, and women cannot stay with a man with no self-respect long-term.

Have some self-respect!

Well would have been anniversary I mean she's not evil as she used to be she is really nice to me she used to use and abuse me but idk it might be different I cut her off before so I did show I care about myself maybe she values me more

Why are you still talking to her?

You will never and I mean never move on if you continue to do so.

No she is not a nice person, nice people don’t string others along just for the fun of it.

Do something pick up a hobby or start meeting new people or both. What is that group or app that allows people with the same interests to get to gather?

Anyway, do thinks and stop talking with her yesterday.

Send one last message to her. After sitting here thinking, I have decided to cut the toxic people out of my life. Good bye. Then block her on everything.

• Like 1

If you are talking about two different women in your two threads, I think you need to do some growing up.

Why are you talking with an ex wondering if you are going to get back together while talking with a new one?

• Like 1
  • Author
If you are talking about two different women in your two threads, I think you need to do some growing up.

Why are you talking with an ex wondering if you are going to get back together while talking with a new one?

I'm jus talking about my ex but depression makes me moving on so hard

• Author
Why are you still talking to her?

You will never and I mean never move on if you continue to do so.

No she is not a nice person, nice people don’t string others along just for the fun of it.

Do something pick up a hobby or start meeting new people or both. What is that group or app that allows people with the same interests to get to gather?

Anyway, do thinks and stop talking with her yesterday.

Send one last message to her. After sitting here thinking, I have decided to cut the toxic people out of my life. Good bye. Then block her on everything.

I ****ed up u guys now I can't stop thinking about her I ****ed up again not being in her life ****s with so hard idk I feel like I let her down

You feel you let a cheater down?

That makes no sense, if that's what you were trying to say. And someone who genuinely cares about you doesn't cheat on you, OP.

I ****ed up u guys now I can't stop thinking about her I ****ed up again not being in her life ****s with so hard idk I feel like I let her down

Are you huffing Paint Thinner?

You let HER down?

LMFAO She did a number on you, sonny boy. Her Vagina must be lined with Diamonds and Mink.

WAKE UP..EARTH TO JAMES!

• Like 2

OP's story in pets:

Last year I found a bull snake in the vacant lot next to my house. I love reptiles and always wanted one as a pet. So I bought a big tank and adopted it. It was cool but the thing was always biting me. If I even walked by the tank it would strike out at me against the glass. One day, when I was holding it, it bit me in the face and left this scar. I realized I shouldn't keep it as a pet and released it back in the lot.

The strangest thing keeps happening. When I am in my garden I'll turn around and the thing will be right behind me. It scurries off but then you guessed it, ten minutes later there it is slithering up right behind me.

Think it wants to cuddle?