LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Cheating ex girlfriend wants to know if I'm dating?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th December 2017, 7:18 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesosolo View Post
Today my ex reminded me it's our anniversary and she was asking me if I'm ok and we were talking about our past together then she asked if I met a special girl yet I said I didn't want to answer it if she didn't mind then she asked again I said I didn't want to bring up then she said lmao Jesus ok then we continue to talk to she said she had to go and she'll hit me up later I wonder why she wants to know if I'm dating if she doesn't want me
How is it your anniversary though...you and she broke up

You are setting yourself up to being used and abused. She cheated on you bro. If you let her just walk right back into your life (or stay her friend) then you are telling her that it is OK to treat you like crap. You are showing no self-respect, and women cannot stay with a man with no self-respect long-term.

Have some self-respect!
Old 17th December 2017, 7:23 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imajerk17 View Post
How is it your anniversary though...you and she broke up

You are setting yourself up to being used and abused. She cheated on you bro. If you let her just walk right back into your life (or stay her friend) then you are telling her that it is OK to treat you like crap. You are showing no self-respect, and women cannot stay with a man with no self-respect long-term.

Have some self-respect!
Well would have been anniversary I mean she's not evil as she used to be she is really nice to me she used to use and abuse me but idk it might be different I cut her off before so I did show I care about myself maybe she values me more
Jamesosolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2017, 9:04 PM   #18
Established Member

Why are you still talking to her?

You will never and I mean never move on if you continue to do so.

No she is not a nice person, nice people donít string others along just for the fun of it.

Do something pick up a hobby or start meeting new people or both. What is that group or app that allows people with the same interests to get to gather?

Anyway, do thinks and stop talking with her yesterday.

Send one last message to her. After sitting here thinking, I have decided to cut the toxic people out of my life. Good bye. Then block her on everything.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2017, 9:15 PM   #19
Established Member

If you are talking about two different women in your two threads, I think you need to do some growing up.

Why are you talking with an ex wondering if you are going to get back together while talking with a new one?
Old 17th December 2017, 11:18 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1ah View Post
If you are talking about two different women in your two threads, I think you need to do some growing up.

Why are you talking with an ex wondering if you are going to get back together while talking with a new one?
I'm jus talking about my ex but depression makes me moving on so hard
Old 18th December 2017, 3:43 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1ah View Post
Why are you still talking to her?

You will never and I mean never move on if you continue to do so.

No she is not a nice person, nice people donít string others along just for the fun of it.

Do something pick up a hobby or start meeting new people or both. What is that group or app that allows people with the same interests to get to gather?

Anyway, do thinks and stop talking with her yesterday.

Send one last message to her. After sitting here thinking, I have decided to cut the toxic people out of my life. Good bye. Then block her on everything.
I ****ed up u guys now I can't stop thinking about her I ****ed up again not being in her life ****s with so hard idk I feel like I let her down
Old 18th December 2017, 7:31 AM   #22
Established Member

You feel you let a cheater down?

That makes no sense, if that's what you were trying to say. And someone who genuinely cares about you doesn't cheat on you, OP.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 11:33 AM   #23
Established Member

Quote:
I ****ed up u guys now I can't stop thinking about her I ****ed up again not being in her life ****s with so hard idk I feel like I let her down
Are you huffing Paint Thinner?

You let HER down?

LMFAO She did a number on you, sonny boy. Her Vagina must be lined with Diamonds and Mink.

WAKE UP..EARTH TO JAMES!
Old 18th December 2017, 12:34 PM   #24
Established Member

OP's story in pets:

Last year I found a bull snake in the vacant lot next to my house. I love reptiles and always wanted one as a pet. So I bought a big tank and adopted it. It was cool but the thing was always biting me. If I even walked by the tank it would strike out at me against the glass. One day, when I was holding it, it bit me in the face and left this scar. I realized I shouldn't keep it as a pet and released it back in the lot.

The strangest thing keeps happening. When I am in my garden I'll turn around and the thing will be right behind me. It scurries off but then you guessed it, ten minutes later there it is slithering up right behind me.

Think it wants to cuddle?
Old 18th December 2017, 1:04 PM   #25
Established Member

It depends...Who dumped who?
Chi townD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 1:29 PM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
How did you mess up?
Old 18th December 2017, 1:38 PM   #27
Established Member

Let me guess, you blame yourself for her cheating ways.

Did you get the guy to seduce her?

Did you let her know in a way that it was ok for her to fík others?

Did you just come out and say that you wanted her to f others?

If you did none of the above you canít blame yourself that she was unfaithful to you.

Get over that thought that it is your fault.

Anyway stop talking to your ex and distance yourself from the one that just broke up with her bf. Neither one of these girls are in any position to be a gf to you. Stop being a doormat. Your not even married yet and you are a doormat for two women.

Once again please read ďno more mr nice guyĒ.
Old 18th December 2017, 2:18 PM   #28
Established Member

James needs some meaningless sex. Get rid of the P-pass and validate yourself bro. Co-dependant behavior will not work well for you. You are in a social life right now, and there are tons of people to be met, and new experiences to be had. Don't live your life in a vacuum. Move on and experience others. You will learn more about yourself and what your needs and desires are.
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2017, 8:00 AM   #29

Well I wished her a Happy birthday today idk if I should have sent that I know I'm not over her but I'm just trying to be nice idk if that was stupid of me
Old 22nd December 2017, 4:24 PM   #30
Established Member

Tell her that yes, you are dating and in love with the new woman and she should stop contacting you.

Its that simple BUT only if you want to make it simple.

She CHEATED on you. Move on.
mikeylo is offline   Reply With Quote