LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I am not sure how to handle this

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th December 2017, 8:48 AM   #61

I do not see any problems for the OP.
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 6:18 PM   #62

Happy New Year everyone. Sorry I couldn't update sooner. I decided not to pursue things with this woman. My gut told me her intentions were not genuine. Hopefully this year will be better for me on the dating front.
Negan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 1:26 PM   #63
Established Member

Clean Slate is always good. Based on the totality of the situation, Negan you handled this about as well as anyone could have.

you'll have quite the story to tell.....

Hopefully you had at least one chance to pass the Cartilage Baton to the Bridesmaid that told you...
Old 12th January 2018, 12:58 AM   #64
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negan View Post
A little background on the situation: I met a woman on a flight back home from one of my military reserve weekends. We have been dating for about two months. We live about 45 mins from each other. We get along, she compliments me, and we talk all the time. We have yet to be intimate because she as a 15 date rule, which I respect.
You failed right up front. It doesn't matter if she gives you a 15 or a 3 date rule... you need to push her as hard as you can as fast as you can. The reason you do this is because it shows you both her true character and makes her more attracted to you.

By failing to push her phony boundaries she determined you were a chump and a loser. When a woman tells you that you have to wait a set period of time... it's a guarantee that other men didn't wait at all.
Cobra_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2018, 9:22 AM   #65
Established Member

Hi Cobra, I guess your words of wisdom were too little too late! Read through the thread and you'll see. Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2018, 6:55 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra_X View Post
You failed right up front. It doesn't matter if she gives you a 15 or a 3 date rule... you need to push her as hard as you can as fast as you can. The reason you do this is because it shows you both her true character and makes her more attracted to you.

By failing to push her phony boundaries she determined you were a chump and a loser. When a woman tells you that you have to wait a set period of time... it's a guarantee that other men didn't wait at all.
Sounds like you have an exciting dating life! Push her as hard and fast as I can? I am sorry, I but I am not in the race horse business and I am a little too tall to be a jockey.
Negan is offline   Reply With Quote