what does this mean?

so i was trying to get with a girl for a while and she had feelings for me but now, i tried to ask her out but she said she wasn't interested in me anymore.

later that day she texted me back saying she is really sorry about everything and said that she still "really cared about me" and she feels really sorry for doing this.

now i have no idea what this means...

does she still like me or what?

It means exactly what it says. She is not interested, but she didn't want to be rude, or crule and she doesn't want to hurt you.

If she’s not interested in dating you, but she still cares about you that means you’ve been Friendzoned. Women can care about men and not have an interest in dating.

• Like 3

Ladybuglucy nailed it. She's not interested in dating you, but cares about you in a friendly way and doesn't want to hurt you.

I'm sorry, friend, but she means what she is saying: she isn't interested in you in that way.

She feels bad for hurting you or making you believe she was into you, but no, she doesn't still like you.

Is this the same girl who just broke up with her BF 3 weeks ago:http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/641507-question-do-i-go-before-anyone-else-can-get-herweeks ?

You let her go. Now is not a good time for her. She also has realized now that she's single that you possess qualities she doesn't want. Maybe she sees some of the same qualities in you that she disliked in him. Either way, she's a non starter for you at this point.

• Like 2
so i was trying to get with a girl for a while and she had feelings for me but now, i tried to ask her out but she said she wasn't interested in me anymore.

later that day she texted me back saying she is really sorry about everything and said that she still "really cared about me" and she feels really sorry for doing this.

She just wants to be friends.

Don't feel bad. It has happened to most if not all of us (us liking someone who really wasn't interested in us romantically), so welcome to another milestone in your life.

Just like I remember when I lost my Virginity, I also remember the first time I Got Friend Zoned.

Time to go chase the next Skirt that tickles your fancy.

When did she say she had feeling for you? When she said that you should have acted on that feeling right away. If you wait then she'll comeback and say she's not interested in you anymore. Then tries to confuse the heck out of you with the line she really didn't mean to say it that way but she likes or cares about you, yeah but as a friend. Dang she placed you in the friend-zone.

I take it the other way (No Gay jokes either :rolleyes: ).

She was pissed at you for not doing anything for all this time, then out of the blue (Maybe you broke up with some one and she found out ??) you want to make a move on her ?..

Hmm, yeah, women are like elephants (Not physically, so be nice), they tend to remember everything, and payback is a bit*h..

But, she later thought about it, and realized what she said was a little too much..

Of course, I believe in the Tooth fairy too, so take that with a grain of salt.:(

Ted