Romantic disaster

So in about may I met this man.... and we started a bit of a relationship. He had moved here from another city and were seeing eachother for a few months. It seemed natural with him. His mom had died 6 months earlier due to cancer and.... he said if his dad ever got sick hed go back where hes from. So september long weekend we hadnt seen eachother in awhile but we spent the entire weekend together it was great. Watched movie hungout you know talked about life. Then 5 days later i texted him like we do everyday.... he told me hed gone home overnight as his dad is sick and had internal bleeding and was full of cancer. I offered to take care of his dog here and watch his place.. he said he had it taken care of......then a few days later i said i miss you he said I am not gonna be back for awhile and basically you arent important to me right now... i got hurt things were said and then he said... i dont need people like you in my life... goodbye. That was a month ago and we havent spoken since. He left home the day before my bday as welll.. you cant write that stuff. I guess my only choice is to move on...i think he may habe even given up his place here but im not sure

Sorry Krista, I could understand how awful you must feel. While he has a lot going on that is quite devastating, the way he handled things with you is pretty sh*tty. It's clear he is unable to communicate or deal with his feelings. It's not about you.

• Like 2

Sorry this happened to you. I had a parent die a while ago. I wouldn't dream of treating anyone like this person you described treated you because of a sick/dead parent.

Hopefully you can move on quickly. Go out with friends and stay busy.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Author

Umirano

I really appreciate you saying that. With time I am definately getting over it. This has made me realize I should not be waiting for him.... that I hould move on and deserve better.... I guess I gave him leeway as his dad was sick but its no excuse youe right

S^&% happens because life happens. There are plenty of other opportunities....even BETTER ones out there just waiting for you. Get back out there and enjoy yourself.

Rude comment on his part, you don't need that sort of man. Take as a hint and move on Happy Birthday..