Spark has gone probably

It's been a 2 month now since nothing interesting ever happens.

She doesn't want to go out for a movie , but would gladly go out with her friends.

Shows brief interest in me , even though she hangs out with me all the time, but does most of the talking with our other friends.

But would disappear the moment some other guy gives her attention.

I tried to bring up the topic about breaking up but she just snuffed and held my hand and went on Telling me about her day.

I don't know what has happened I love her Soo much but I don't feel loved at all which breaks my heart as I know I will definitely have a breakdown like always, just taking a precaution that it doesn't happen.

Far as I know she isn't seeing any other guy but does get a bit carried away when someone other than me gives her attention. She is really hot and I don't know how did I end up with her or what she even sees in me.

Anyways what do you guys think is this okay for things to get boring and stuff.

After a while things do settle down but the secret to a long lasting relationship is to keep dating.

Have you asked her out on a date. . . planned something in advance, not just suggested things out of boredom?

Last weekend DH & I took a road trip 3 hours away to recharge & reconnect. Every so often we dine by candle light with light jazz playing just in the kitchen. Try that. We call it date night in; often it's in comfy clothes but we have dressed up like we were going out.

Netfix & chill can be a lot of fun & very romantic. ;)

After a while things do settle down but the secret to a long lasting relationship is to keep dating.

Have you asked her out on a date. . . planned something in advance, not just suggested things out of boredom?

Last weekend DH & I took a road trip 3 hours away to recharge & reconnect. Every so often we dine by candle light with light jazz playing just in the kitchen. Try that. We call it date night in; often it's in comfy clothes but we have dressed up like we were going out.

Netfix & chill can be a lot of fun & very romantic. ;)

OP don't do none of this. Simply find another girl. Dating is dating to find a good fit for a lifetime partner, this ain't it. Move on, it only gets worse.

All good ideas, but not in this situation, she's not into this dude, only seems to be a place holder

Edited by DKT3

At 2 months dating you should be all over each other.

She is just dating you till something better (in her mind) comes along.

Now you know 'hot' is not enough to sustain a good relationship. Having a girlfriend with who you share chemistry, a connection, common interest, is much better than dating a hot girl.

Break up

• Like 1
Far as I know she isn't seeing any other guy but does get a bit carried away when someone other than me gives her attention. She is really hot and I don't know how did I end up with her or what she even sees in me.

Anyways what do you guys think is this okay for things to get boring and stuff.

You just answered your own question and wrote a self fulfilling prophecy.

1. Pull the plug.

2. Stop wondering aloud whether you are, or were good enough for her. Not only does it do no good, it is not even accurate. If she is hot like you say, she would receive attention form anyone and everyone. She just is giving you a snapshot of how the future will pan out.

3. Let her be some other guy's problem.

4. When questioning yourself, refer to number 3.

So what is it she's getting out of you? She lives with you? You pay her rent? Buy her nice things? Is she on your phone plan? Maybe you are not seeing the real reason why she is sticking around.