What does a thigh touch mean?

I was at the movies with this guy, not on a date though we have gone on a date before. It was a scary movie, and after a jump scare i pulled my legs up a bit. He lightly tapped my thigh a bit and asked if I was okay. Then a little later, he used his whole hand to pat my thigh a little longer than necessary. Then he put his hand on my thigh for a third time and he sort of lingered there a little longer than needed.

I've been talking to him for a month now. We've gone on one date and since he hasn't asked me out again, but we did study together and he seemed to be flirting with me. He looks at my face a lot and smiles a lot. I can't tell what he wants. I'm not sure if he's looking for a relationship or just sex

Flirting maybe he touches a knee or better your elbow. A lingering thigh touch is just a few inches away from a crotch grab. He's definitely being forward.

GorillaTheater

Let's not be too cynical. Sure, the dude wants sex, but it's not like wanting sex and wanting a relationship are mutually exclusive.

I wanted to jump my wife's bones from the moment, and I mean the very second, that I laid eyes on her.

• Like 1
  • Author

So maybe things have just been to unclear between us and nothing is really happening, so he did that to show that he is really interested and wants something to happen?

Which could mean sex + relationship?

So maybe things have just been to unclear between us and nothing is really happening, so he did that to show that he is really interested and wants something to happen?

Which could mean sex + relationship?

He is making his advances. Trust me on this...a guy hangs out with a girl or invests his time in her for a reason.

• Like 1