kiss on the cheek? tell bf?

Ok guys, me and my man have been together for one year and a month. We are totally in love and for a while had been partially engaged,(from last October til recently) but I didnt have a ring, cuz he hasnt been able to get enough money yet...so anyways one day we get into it...mostly over me not having a ring, and he is like, ok we're not engaged til i get you a ring....so me being a girl, got realllly upset and all these thoughts were running through my head...of....what if he doesnt want to marry me, what if he doesnt love me anymore, what if he dumps me, all this time i thought we were engaged and he just breaks it off at the silliest little fight, so he goes to work, and im still really upset, so i go home, have one glass of wine, get a little loopy, and go hang with a guy friend whom i hadnt seen in a year, because i never hung w/my friends after me and my b/f got together...so anyways me and this friend are chillen and to cut the story short, he kisses me on the cheek, i kiss him on the cheek, because he would not shutup about it, so u know what, i just did it, it didnt mean anything, i had a bad day, i was upset, i kissed another guy on the cheek. Then like a week later I tell my b/f that I hung out with this dude, he got really mad cuz i liked to him about it, but I never told him about the kiss, and now feel like i should, even though my boyfriend will get REALLY upset, because after all that happened, i said i would never lie, and would tell him everything so now if i tell him this, i just dont want him to break up with me...someone please help, i feel sick about this, and might just go tell him now....hurry and post!! thanks ya'll

HOnestly, I am engaged and while i was engaged i made out with a married guy. I never told my fiance... i didn't want to upset him. i think he could have taken it, but saved myself the pain.

Kissing on the cheek is not a big deal. If the guy was a close friend, i see no prob with it. If your bf sees that as bad, he's not worth it. You said you stopped hanging out with friends when you starrted dating him... bad move. He took your life. if HE was the reason you gave up your friends, give HIM up and get your friends back!! Would he have given up his friends for you? Probably not. Girls tendd to give more in relationships, and if he is not giving you what you need (and want) and if he thinks you'll be happy being engaged without a ring (i know its a material thing, and you don't need material things to prove your love), but if he called off the engagement, its his fault. Give him the next step and kick him to the curb. IF he really loved you, he would have found the money to buy you some kind of ring. End of story. Reply and tell me how it goes.

to put it really simple and i dont mean to be nasty but WISE UP!! A kiss on the cheek to a friend, theres nothing wrong in that at all!! sure would u make a big deal if you kissed your female friend on the cheek or ur mother? dont worry at all, its not cheating, its nothing....AS LONG AS IT WAS A FRIENDLY KISS!!

If there was awkwardness between u and ur friend and u were having feelings.....thats where you should worry and try sorting things out but what you did wasnt wrong at all, as long as it wasnt entended ti be sexual if thats the case

good luck

I don't think she'd be posting here if this was a kiss on the cheek like she does to most/many/all other male friends.

She was hanging out with the guy. She was mad at her b/f. The other guy kissed her and I think I read that he wanted her to kiss him back.

It's not the worst story. Just tell the b/f what happened. Keeping the secret is what will make it worse; it's really presumtuous to "spare someone some pain".

People have a right to know who they are involved with.