I don't get her game

She gets me to hang with her, n if I get up she all worried I'm leaving. If I say I am leaving she freaks too, but I txt her nothing n the whole time she talks loudly about the boys that are txting her? What is she doing?

You haven't given nearly enough information for us to advise. Who is she? Are you dating? Or do you WANT to date her? How old are you both? (I'm guessing teenage)

That said, if I can't understand a person or their motives, I don't bother with them. Life's too short.

• Author

She is 18, we are not dating, I obviously like her tho, or I wouldn't have asked a bunch strangers, even her bro was like don't leave ull.make her mad, but it was a party and couldn't really talk to her, so I texted n nothing. The the day vr she was just stating at me, n then talking this guy texted this guy, n even her bro was like no he didn't txt u, Cuz it was pretty lame. But idk, she won't communicate over txt, fb, or the likes, but insists I come over daily, n gets pissy when I try to leave

You need to take control of the situation. Don't do what she tells you to do, and stop texting her unless you are asking her out. YOU call the shots....you tell her what to do. man up. If she starts jibber jabbering about other guys, shut her down.....tell her you have no interest in that crap, then walk away, go chat up some other girl....make sure lot of girls are around you at the next party....worry about yourself, not what kind of bs she is doing.

• Like 1
  • Author

The answer to an earlier post was to take control of the situation. It worked and the girl and I had an amazing night, it ended just me and her talking in her living room.

So we just chilling and laughing and the such, and finally she just asked me why I like her? (Is this a bad thing)

I could name millions now, but I just froze, but managed, ur funny, cute, make me laugh, etc. She didn't look sad, but she didn't look happy either. Then her mom pretty much kicked me out lol.

In the morning I texted her that a main reason I do is because I feel like improving myself to make her happy to which I got no reply and it's a day later n still nothing :( not sure what to do, unless it's move on, sigh

You don't have to move on. You do have to calm down.

Tell her there are a million reasons you like her but she put you on the spot & you got tongue tied. Then take her on another date. It's really that simple

• Like 1
  • Author

That's be easy if she's reply back, but I don't want to flood her with messages. But I'll take a deep breath haha

• Like 1

Don't feel bad if she ghosts you. See, she was looking for a specific reply. Unless you are a mind reader you probably wouldn't have gotten the right one anyway... You know the nightmare where you show up to school for the final exam, and everybody is laughing at you and you realize it is because you were so nervous that you came to school wearing only your underwear? Then you wake up in a sweat and realize it was just a nightmare... well this girl sounds like a real version of that nightmare. Picture yourself married to her... never knowing if she is wanting a specific answer to a question... giving you a feeling that you need to always pay extra attention to every bloody thing she does or says because there will be a test afterwards... either be grateful she ghosts you now or arrange with your doctor to get extra large, lifetime prescriptions of valium... :eek:

Space Ritual
I texted her that a main reason I do is because I feel like improving myself to make her happy to which I got no reply and it's a day later n still nothing :( not sure what to do, unless it's move on, sigh

Young man, that reason sounds contrived. I don't want to burst you bubble here but this early in the process that text sounds like you are about to put her on a pedestal...and the only thing that can come from pedestal assignment is a slow downhill crash and burn.

Sure you froze, it's natural and it happens. But anyone that got that text would be a bit put off by it. Because now you have told her in a roundabout way that she will be responsible for your happiness going forward. And that is a position NOBODY wants to ever be in.

You improve yourself for YOU and YOU only. doing so under the guise of doing it for someone else is doomed to failure.

My advice to you is to go dark, keep working on yourself in order to be able to carry yourself in a manner that exudes self confidence in thought and deed. People are much more receptive to that. If she sees you as someone who exudes that confidence, she wil have far more respect for you.

• Author

I was thinking the same, I thought thatbtxt sounded good the whole 3 sec I thought about it b4 I sent it, lol. Next girl plz

An auto-moderated response came in from earlier today so please read back for further content. Thanks!