Missing Condoms!!

Hey guys so here's a short simple story of all this. Came back from a trip, GF is missing two condoms. Her response to my concern was "My friend was playing with them" LOL! She looked very nervous and I know she lied. I pretended like I believed her and just went ghost on her the next following day. You can tell someone is lying by looking at them straight in the eye. Just let them go. Move on. Meditate to cope with anxiety and depression. Very healthy for the mind!

• Like 10

I'm happy for you that you are at peace with your decision.

I am always shocked by the # of people here on LS who count their SOs condoms. To do so would never cross my mind.

• Like 2
Hey guys so here's a short simple story of all this. Came back from a trip, GF is missing two condoms. Her response to my concern was "My friend was playing with them" LOL! She looked very nervous and I know she lied. I pretended like I believed her and just went ghost on her the next following day. You can tell someone is lying by looking at them straight in the eye. Just let them go. Move on. Meditate to cope with anxiety and depression. Very healthy for the mind!

I agree with your decision. Has your ex GF tried to contact you since you

went NC with her?

• Like 1

Obviously you had concerns - since you counted the condoms pre- and post-trip - and they appear to have been justified so there you have it.

• Like 4
  • Author
I agree with your decision. Has your ex GF tried to contact you since you

went NC with her?

Yes, but she eventually gave up.

• Like 2

She is a terrible liar ! That's right up there with Robert Blake saying he didn't shoot the con woman in his car because he was busy retrieving his lost gun from the restaurant.

curiouslysearching
Which grown adult plays with condoms. I must admit, I would never think to count condoms.

Sandy

He was obviously thinking outside the box