to confront or to snoop

My boyfriend didn't have our condoms in the box I was on the bed and heard some of clicking noise like they were hid in a brief case under his bed. This happened one week and then another. The second time i jumped myfeet to see wasgoing on but he tossed them toward the floor and i should have confrontedhim then but I didn't. It's been a month and I have been having cheating nightmares this could be from my subconscious or from a intuition. I have been in his room alone and have not looked into the briefcase. Should I confront him with feelings and ask why the condoms were somewhere else, or snoop through to avoid an awkward argument that will be defended with a lie

Why does where he keeps the condoms have to be such an issue? At least he has them and is using them with you... who cares where he keeps them?

Is there more to the story here? Do you think hes cheating? Do you think there is unusual stuff in the briefcase that would freak you out? I have no idea whats going through your mind or why its a big deal where he keeps them?

Should I confront him with feelings and ask why the condoms were somewhere else, or snoop through to avoid an awkward argument that will be defended with a lie

Snooping to avoid an awkward conversation, discussion or argument is not ever going to be a constructive strategy; it does not take the place of acquiring

needed-in-life communication and conflict resolution skills.

If you think that he is traveling with his condoms because he is having additional sex 'on the road', as it were, then just calmly tell him your concerns about

what has led him to all-of-a-sudden keep the condoms in his briefcase under his bed. You do not have to be confrontational or argumentative.

• Like 1
  • Author
Why does where he keeps the condoms have to be such an issue? At least he has them and is using them with you... who cares where he keeps them?

Is there more to the story here? Do you think hes cheating? Do you think there is unusual stuff in the briefcase that would freak you out? I have no idea whats going through your mind or why its a big deal where he keeps them?

Hi Lilyana,

Thanks for the response, there has been a missing condom in the past that was denied that's why it bothers me, and they are always in the box available for me or him to grab and easy to reach. I almost feel like there are more hidden in the briefcase. It is really weird to have them "hiding"

Hi Lilyana,

Thanks for the response, there has been a missing condom in the past that was denied that's why it bothers me, and they are always in the box available for me or him to grab and easy to reach. I almost feel like there are more hidden in the briefcase. It is really weird to have them "hiding"

You already have your answer if this is truly the case.

My boyfriend didn't have our condoms in the box I was on the bed and heard some of clicking noise like they were hid in a brief case under his bed. This happened one week and then another. The second time i jumped myfeet to see wasgoing on but he tossed them toward the floor and i should have confrontedhim then but I didn't. It's been a month and I have been having cheating nightmares this could be from my subconscious or from a intuition. I have been in his room alone and have not looked into the briefcase. Should I confront him with feelings and ask why the condoms were somewhere else, or snoop through to avoid an awkward argument that will be defended with a lie

confront him!

If this is the case, where he is now hiding them because you questioned a missing one, its time to walk. I wouldn't confront him because hes just going to deny and lie and deflect. I would pick up my dignity and just walk away.

If the trust is gone you don't have much of a relationship.

I'd probably ask a sweet Q like "Honey why did you move the condoms from the night stand to a less convenient location?" Gage his reaction.

Problem is if he has a brain in his head he'll just buy 2 boxes: one you know about & can access & one to keep in this brief case under the bed.

So let me get this straight....you were lying on the bed and it sounded like he went for a condom out of his briefcase?

Does he live with a roommate? or has buddies come over all the time? Maybe he was tired of them tapping into his supply.