Flatmate [Situation]

BreadSticks54

Hey guys,

So I live with a few people flatting @ Uni and there's this one couple I'm really close with and would say good friends. I recently just moved back down so have just been hanging with Jake* the boyfriend as he doesn't know a lot of people and our other flatmate his girlfriend is away so I felt bad. He suggested going to town/the clubs to have a night out because he hasn't been so long and I was keen, we also did a shared flat dinner between us to be more sociable beforehand.

Fast forward to the inebriated part - the clubs are great! It's not weird at all and we keep a good distance dancing with no grinding type stuff. He stars asking personal questions on the way home that have a vague sexual nature but I brush it off because drunk guys always talk **** about stuff like that.

We get home, have a bong before bed and he suggests doing a 'blowback' which is exhaling the smoke into the other persons mouth - I'm a bit hesitant but agree because I've done it tonnes before with others and it's never been weird. We go inside and I say goodnight, and have a quick chat, but as I'm wanting to shut my door he comes up like "I'm just gonna do this" and goes in to hook up with me? Alarm bells go off, I tell him no as it would be weird and he has a girlfriend who is our other flatmate. The problem is, I'm very good friends with her and they're already have relationship trouble and they're both my flatmates. I can't tell her because **** would blow up, but it's going to be incredibly awkward when she gets back because he tried to cheat on her with me

What do I even do in this situation?

*names changed, also sorry for the essay

Edited by BreadSticks54
Type
Space Ritual

Be honest with your flatmate, tell her that her boyfriend is a jackass that tried to hook up with you and put down the bong.

Be very careful about revealing what happened. Not everyone responds well to such accusations. She might blame you for what happened and you end up out on the street. He could easily turn it around and say you made a move on him. What I would do is confront him about it but the both of you be sober. Give him $% for the position he put you in etc.

Of course most will say you must tell your friend.....you make your own decision.

BTW I understand your hesitation....how is your friend going to take it when you tell her you both went out dancing all night, getting wasted together, sharing intimate details on the way home, then finishing off the evening with that mouth to mouth bong toke......

BTW I understand your hesitation....how is your friend going to take it when you tell her you both went out dancing all night, getting wasted together, sharing intimate details on the way home, then finishing off the evening with that mouth to mouth bong toke......

This is what men to after they take a woman out on a date. Yes OP you went out on a date with the OM.

So tell your friend you went on a date with her BF and at the end of the date he put a move on you.

Oh to be there when that happens.

• Like 2