Did he like me?

There's this guy at work, we spoke and I found him good looking. I thought he wasn't just being friendly to me. But my friend (colleague) said she's never seen him like that and that he was really friendly to me so she thought he was flirting with me. (Don't want to get my hopes up lol).

We spoke quite a lot and it felt like he kept coming back to me so we could speak lol. When I was working, he told me to slow down I was like and he said that "I've never seen you before" in a good way..

He did tease me a bit when I asked this girl to take the clothes this way as it will be easier for her and he said you're being bossy etc and I was like "I'm just trying to help lol" and the girl said "no it's fine". He also called me "delivery girl" because I work in delivery.

In all honesty, from what I've heard.. He isn't the really friendly type so I hope he likes me.

What do you think? Not trying to be sexist, but as a female I'd really like a males perspective please.

Simple Logic
There's this guy at work, we spoke and I found him good looking. I thought he wasn't just being friendly to me. But my friend (colleague) said she's never seen him like that and that he was really friendly to me so she thought he was flirting with me. (Don't want to get my hopes up lol).

We spoke quite a lot and it felt like he kept coming back to me so we could speak lol. When I was working, he told me to slow down I was like �� and he said that "I've never seen you before" in a good way..

He did tease me a bit when I asked this girl to take the clothes this way as it will be easier for her and he said you're being bossy etc and I was like "I'm just trying to help lol" and the girl said "no it's fine". He also called me "delivery girl" because I work in delivery.

In all honesty, from what I've heard.. He isn't the really friendly type so I hope he likes me.

What do you think? Not trying to be sexist, but as a female I'd really like a males perspective please.

Relax and be yourself. If he is interested, he will be back.