So clueless with women. Help!

We went on this ski trip the other day, and whilst we were waiting for the rest of the group I started playfully throwing snow at her. She was laughing and started doing it to me. At one point she threw some right at my face and I said "OK, that's it" and I stood up and tackled her to the round and tickled her. She was laughing hysterically.

Also I've caught her staring at me very often. Last night we went to a restaurant with the family and she was sat next to me. I could see her looking at me.

She also touched me several times and when we did make eye contact it was long and we were smiling quietly at eachother.

Im so oblivious to the signs. Do you think she likes me?

Our eyes tend to go to where they're attracted. ALTHOUGH I would have been annoyed at the snow being tossed at me, I would have thrown it in your face as well as knock it off I'm not flirting.

Grab a handful of snow and put it down the back of her shirt while you snap her bra at the same time and then giggle

You'll instantly know whether she likes you or not...LOL

I mean who could resist that? LMFAO!

• Author
Our eyes tend to go to where they're attracted. ALTHOUGH I would have been annoyed at the snow being tossed at me, I would have thrown it in your face as well as knock it off I'm not flirting.

I can understand that reaction if she wasn't into me, but I guess being a pain in the ass is my safe way of flirting. It seems like she took it well though because I tackled her twice.

Yeah, I do. I'm that bad at it.

Well you need to work on your confidence because confident guys don't give a crap about "signals" or even wait for them, they go in for the kill regardless....they don't get fazed by rejection, they relish in it because it becomes a fun challenge. Learn to be that guy.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well you need to work on your confidence because confident guys don't give a crap about "signals" or even wait for them, they go in for the kill regardless....they don't get fazed by rejection, they relish in it because it becomes a fun challenge. Learn to be that guy.

Well being of a nervous disposition is all biological, and I can't do much about that.

Anyway, I've got an update: apparently she really likes me. We spent New Year's night together - basically she was all over me. I still don't understand how I manage to attract these girls who are miles and miles out of my league. Anyway, everything is good.

Well being of a nervous disposition is all biological, and I can't do much about that.

Anyway, I've got an update: apparently she really likes me. We spent New Year's night together - basically she was all over me. I still don't understand how I manage to attract these girls who are miles and miles out of my league. Anyway, everything is good.

Out of your league in your own mind.

• Like 1
  • Author
Out of your league in your own mind.

If you saw her you'd understand. I'm not trying to put on a pedestal or anything, but she's really something.

Space Ritual
If you saw her you'd understand. I'm not trying to put on a pedestal or anything, but she's really something.

Yeah they all are if you have a knack for putting them on a Pedestal.

Pretty soon you'll start acting like you don't deserve somebody like that.

And then pretty soon after that you acting that way wiil prompt her to say to herself, "You know what? He's right".

And you will be alone.

Stop overthinking.

• Like 1