My ex cheated on his recent girlfriend with me? needed?

121princesslol

So I've been out with this dude like four times already and when we broke up he got like with this chick 5 days after? Even tho on the second day of our breakup he said he still liked me and he kissed me but yannoo I was furious especially knowing it was with a close friend of mine but there was nothing I could do so I just hoped they'd work out ? they've been going out for three four months now and he's already cheated on her twice with me and yes I know it's vile and disgusting I already know that but I don't know what it means to be honest I'm so confused like I still love him but does that mean the feelings are mutual or what

So I've been out with this dude like four times already and when we broke up he got like with this chick 5 days after? Even tho on the second day of our breakup he said he still liked me and he kissed me but yannoo I was furious especially knowing it was with a close friend of mine but there was nothing I could do so I just hoped they'd work out ? they've been going out for three four months now and he's already cheated on her twice with me and yes I know it's vile and disgusting I already know that but I don't know what it means to be honest I'm so confused like I still love him but does that mean the feelings are mutual or what

It means he knows he can use you for sex. And he does not love you. I hate to be blunt but it's slapping you in the face.

• Like 5

It means he has no respect for you or his current "girlfriend" . . . He doesn't have feelings for either one of you.

Since the above is true, you need to have respect for YOURSELF and her and be the bigger, more mature, dignified and responsible person of character because he sure can't . . . Is that the kind of person you deserve to be with? If you continue with this behavior, you kinda do deserve him . . .

I'm so confused like I still love him -- You LOVE a guy you went out with 4 times, who hooked up with another girl after you "broke up" and is now sleeping with you again while claiming to have a girlfriend????????? Get a grip! Seriously . . . I don't know how old you are, but even if you are very young and are making the decision to sleep with men, it's not too soon to get real and start holding yourself to higher standards and put on your big girl pants.

If you are under the age of consent . . . I'm sorry that this man is taking advantage of you and committing a crime. Perhaps a little jail time will get his head(s) straightened out. And, you should be talking to your mother/parents . . .

If you above the age of consent . . . you need a kick in the as*. Sorry to be harsh, but I hate hearing from young women who allow themselves to be taken advantage of and the only way for them to figure this stuff out is for them to get a dose of reality . . . so that they can move forward with their lives in a productive and insightful way.

• Like 1

It means you are being used for sex.

It also means you very much need to work on your self-esteem so you don't allow people to treat you this way.

• Like 2

You're not a very good friend letting a guy and not even a great guy a douche become more importaint then your friendship.