i really suffer plz help me

Hey first I’m 20 year old girl; very sensitive so romantic crazy in love I live nearby Madrid student in college my love story started 11 month ago. When my first met a boy on the internet I mean in ‘chat rooms’ he is 24 year old, so wonderful kind and cute from Lebanon . he is my truly love .Anyway as I said I met him in chat room first the chat was so normal I mean surface conversation and then we started to know each other close and closer ,deep and deeper all that just in chat . I knew all things about him and also he did. But the Important thing is that we started to love each other day by day hour by hour second by second till he became my life my breath my soul also the same thing to him . Really u can‘t imagine how we loved each other to a way I can’t describe. The problem is my truly love is from Lebanon even he is there and all this story has built up on chat rooms “ of course we see each other just through webcams and pictures’’ and we talked every day even when I went to college out from my town (5 days away from home ) he calls me everyday . We decided to get married after he comes to my town to see me and my family and get engaged. we planned he will come this summer, but the grief and what broke my heart is that yesterday at night he called me and told me that he talked with his parent about me, that he will come to Madrid and he will marry me and bring me to Lebanon and live there with him .But the disaster is that his parent refused and argued with him and he was telling me this and he is crying and sobbing very loudly in a way I have never seen in my life. And I was too crying. Moreover, we spent the whole night crying .It was really a very big shock to me and then he suggested that I should leave my home and my family and travelled to Lebanon and study there and then we get married and this solution is too hard to me. it is so impossible, no way I can’t at all, then he said we should end this relation cuz it will never be successful. Then he said to me forget my email my number and my face all thing about me. But I really can’t When he said that I really thought about suicide cuz life without him has no meaning. I can‘t forget him he means every thing to me he is my breath that am leaving for but after this long night with crying and arguing he called me in the early morning crying oh saying my love I can’t forget u too or live without u we started to cry and sobbing again cuz we know that it is hard to meet if the thing still like that(the miss that is going on now in Lebanon and the problems that face his country , his parent disagreement ). Now

Please I want u to help me please by anything what should I do? I must forget him but how? U should know that I can’t leave my home and go to him also he does o what can I do? If I want to forget him. Or maybe he no longer loving me and if he was like that why he cried and called me back telling me that he can’t live with out me. so Please provide me with anything advises, suggestion .Or shall I continue this relation with him. I really don’t know what to do. cuz he is really suffering like me. Lastly I wish I could read ur answers sooooooon

The broken heart

niss

• Author

Hey first I’m 20 year old girl; very sensitive so romantic crazy in love I live nearby Madrid student in college my love story started 11 month ago. When my first met a boy on the internet I mean in ‘chat rooms’ he is 24 year old, so wonderful kind and cute from Lebanon . he is my truly love .Anyway as I said I met him in chat room first the chat was so normal I mean surface conversation and then we started to know each other close and closer ,deep and deeper all that just in chat . I knew all things about him and also he did. But the Important thing is that we started to love each other day by day hour by hour second by second till he became my life my breath my soul also the same thing to him . Really u can‘t imagine how we loved each other to a way I can’t describe. The problem is my truly love is from Lebanon even he is there and all this story has built up on chat rooms “ of course we see each other just through webcams and pictures’’ and we talked every day even when I went to college out from my town (5 days away from home ) he calls me everyday . We decided to get married after he comes to my town to see me and my family and get engaged. we planned he will come this summer, but the grief and what broke my heart is that yesterday at night he called me and told me that he talked with his parent about me, that he will come to Madrid and he will marry me and bring me to Lebanon and live there with him .But the disaster is that his parent refused and argued with him and he was telling me this and he is crying and sobbing very loudly in a way I have never seen in my life. And I was too crying. Moreover, we spent the whole night crying .It was really a very big shock to me and then he suggested that I should leave my home and my family and travelled to Lebanon and study there and then we get married and this solution is too hard to me. it is so impossible, no way I can’t at all, then he said we should end this relation cuz it will never be successful. Then he said to me forget my email my number and my face all thing about me. But I really can’t When he said that I really thought about suicide cuz life without him has no meaning. I can‘t forget him he means every thing to me he is my breath that am leaving for but after this long night with crying and arguing he called me in the early morning crying oh saying my love I can’t forget u too or live without u we started to cry and sobbing again cuz we know that it is hard to meet if the thing still like that(the miss that is going on now in Lebanon and the problems that face his country , his parent disagreement ). Now

Please I want u to help me please by anything what should I do? I must forget him but how? U should know that I can’t leave my home and go to him also he does o what can I do? If I want to forget him. Or maybe he no longer loving me and if he was like that why he cried and called me back telling me that he can’t live with out me. so Please provide me with anything advises, suggestion .Or shall I continue this relation with him. I really don’t know what to do. cuz he is really suffering like me. Lastly I wish I could read ur answers sooooooon

The broken heart

niss

I actually do know some people from Lebanon, and compared to Europeans they can seem very conservative. Nothing wrong with that, but Lebanese ways are totally different from Spanish ways.

Probably he is desperate for the approval of his parents of you, but when that was denied, as you have not met in real life, chances are that will always remain an issue. Your arrival to Lebanon would not change things in all probability.

You either have two options, and that is to face the issue in Lebanon, or for him to have the mentality to break with the traditions of his parents, and come over to Spain. As you are unwilling to do the first, which is understandable, only option 2 is viable.

He does not seem willing to do that, and with the immigration rules the EU has, it would be difficult for him to gain entry to Spain, unless he is highly qualified in an academic field.

As hard as it may sound, you better forget about him. It is hard to tell, if it is love as you have not met. Meeting would make it harder, as you seem to be from 2 different worlds (both Catholic?). Don't continue the relationship, as it would only prolong the future pains. You are only 20 years of age, and there will be (an)other lover(s).

IhavenoFREAKINclue

I'm sorry I'm having a hard time grasping this. You never EVER met this man in person, you love him with every fiber of your being, still you've never met him. You were going to pick up your life and move to Lebanon, still you've never met him. You were going to marry this man, still you've never met him. I think thats its just a matter of maturity. How do you know he doesn't have 2 penis' or hair on his feet or ANYTHING. I think that you need to grow up before you start making childish decisions. Your only 19. Now I'm not sure how its done in Spain but in the US, when young people get married it was b/c they were either drunk or stupid and it never lasts when your that young. Grow up a little and realize what your doing and saying, please

SadBabyGirl

Hola Nano Mi Hermana. He leído su cuento y yo me siento la simpatía profunda para usted. He estado en la misma situación en 2004. Tuve un lebanés de novio aquí en los EEUU durante 2 años y se termina en la tragedia y en es nunca habla conmigo otra vez después que liberado complace al el mensaje privado mí o a la charla conmigo seré un amigo, yo soy de California y yo soy feliz de hablar y ayudar sé mucho acerca de libanés por el motivo de mi experiencia Con Mi prioridad uno en Y en Uno la Familia de novio. Ellos eran musulmanes, no cristiano. El mensaje complace privado mí y yo daré mi correo electrónico de la dirección. Dios Bendice a

Salam