5 months of NC and shes asking for advice?

Hello again everyone! I have made multiple posts on here sometime ago about a situation where my exgf and i had to initiate NC. Since that day things have been pretty quiet and I know from our mutual friends that shes now dating the other guys and theyre deep into the honeymoon stage. I was hearing so much news that a week ago i decided to take a,step back from our mutual friends to make new ones in order to avoid hearing about them. Skipping, forward to the present i recieve a blocked text from my ex with her asking me if she should "remove the attachments" (ppl im guessing) from her life in order to pursue her "passions" (whatever they are), because she heard thats what ive been doing.

I think are that our friends became angry at what i did, they talked with her and now she is interested. What are you guys' thoughts on the matter? Is she just bored or is she trying to lure me back into conversation with her by pretending to be like minded?

Thank you

vanhalenfan

She's most likely just jealous that you've since moved on, honestly...Possibly wondering what you're up to. Keep on with the NC!

• Like 3

Why didn't you communicate to your friends that they needed to respect yours and hers privacy and just move on from it? Oh well I think they are a bunch of idiots for getting in the middle of it. Maybe it was for the better to also move on from this circle of friends. Who needs that petty crap anyways.

• Like 1

Just how much pain do you need in your life? You are asking us what we think about your ex girlfriend who gave another guy a bj at a party and got an STD? The same girlfriend that after taking her back because you decided to give her and her STD another chance then fu*ks the dude? Even after dumping her a second time she constantly contacts you to tell you how great the sex with all these guys is to the point you cut all contact with her, that girl?

Here is my advice, RUN, block her for life and give yourself a chance to meet someone that doesn't cheat or have an STD. Respect yourself more, people like her will do all they can to hold you back, cut the anchor so your ship can sail on.

• Like 1
Darren Steez

Dude she has an STD, banging other blokes and you're still asking what she's thinking?

Are you 12?

Sheesh dude seriously