Can we be fixed??

Janetcassidy2827

I'm in tears at the moment writing this so I'll try not to get too out of character. My boyfriend and I just had a terrible fight and we both said some pretty nasty things. So I'm very upset. We've been going through something for months. Back in December we had a fight because he assumed I was cheating. I kept texting him and he was ignoring me. So when I kept texting him over and over He turned that into I was harassing him. He made it into this HUGE deal! So now his family and friends think that I stalk him when I don't. So we made up but his family and friends don't exactly know. They've started to find out and have started to question him about his claims because if someone is harassing you, why would you continue to talk to them? So he told me last night that his father wants to speak to him about me and that he was nervous. I told him he should just fess up and say that he was angry. I also told him that he made a mistake with his claims because he acted on anger and his lies are catching up with him. I told him that his dad prob doesn't believe his lies and he called me an idiot. I don't think he wants to fess up because he'd be too embarrassed and ashamed to admit to his family. Today I texted him while he was at work and he said that he hadn't talked to his dad yet. He got irritated with me because I was telling him he shouldn't have lied and that he threw me under the bus and I'm trying to cover for him and that I really shouldn't be. He got defensive and when he came home he was standoffish. He left with his friends and I texted him telling him how frustrated I am with the situation. He texted me to stop texting him. I told him he was being a "prick" and he said for me to take a hint and stop messaging him. So he came home like an hour ago and we argued. I told him that I think we should break up because of how he has treated me tonight. I explained that he threw me under the bus, called me an idiot earlier and then told me to take a hint basically. He threw a tantrum and said to me something like it's easy to have sex with me and that I tried to act all cool and he "played" me (so mature). I asked him "oh really you played me" and he kept saying "bye" I asked him to get his things and leave and he did and texted me saying that he hopes I keep my word by breaking up with him and called me a "psychopath" and after that any response I sent to him he'd send an auto reply saying "bye bye". All of this because he doesn't want to admit to his parents that he lied?? I feel heartbroken that he said he "played" me. Was that out of anger?? Is his pride that big where he can't tell his family that he overreacted with his claims?? Honestly I already know his family knows we are back together. I spoke to his sister earlier but she said that his parents want to know the truth about the situation. If I really stalked him. Whenever we fight he always comes back usually the next day no matter how bad it is. When I see him I have no idea what to say to him. We've been together for 4 years

PegNosePete

This certainly doesn't sound like a mature, loving relationship. It sounds like the kind of story an 18 year old would write.

I would move on.

It's a cycle of emotional abuse that can't be broken unless you breakup and end it for good.