my best friend's girl is flirting with me (I have corrected all the spelling )

Me And My Best friend have been pals for 10 years I have known his girlfriend for almost 3 years they have been together for 3 years plus they have a almost 1 year old baby witch is going to be my god son this has been going on for a while but I hardly saw it but my best pals girl has liked me ever since high school behind my best pals back when ever I am at there house she flirts with me a lot like she opens her shirt a little so her boobs show or when my best pals not looking she gives weird looks at me but this has been going on for almost a year now we chat a lot now on the net she like my best girl pal I can tell her anything and she help me the best way she can but the biggest thing happened one night when we where chatting I asked her does she like me or something she said yea a lot she said if she had a wish it was to have a one night stand with me I told her I can never do that to my best pal she said she has always liked me she said what he don’t no wont hurt him that night we had cybersex for like a hour then the next day when I was at work she called and saying that she felt bad I told her so do I what kind of pal and I to do that she said its ok we did not cheat because it was over the net. So 3 months have pasted since that internet fling one day on my day off she asked me to stop by her house to fix there computer when I got there her sister left I was hoping she was coming back but she didn’t I was there all alone with my pals girl for 3 hours she started to flirt but right away I started working and blue her off she saw that I was not paying attention so she stopped that same day my best pal came home with flower for her while I was still working on the computer he saw me and thought nothing of me being there strange so I went home feeling awful but the biggest thing happened I am know dating a girl that care for very much when I got on my computer 2 months later my best pals girl was on her web cam she invited me to watch her so I did she kept telling me she wanted me really bad and I told her I can not cheat on my girl so she said I only want to make out with you I said it wouldn’t be right then she started to flash me on her web cam I started to get hard she asked me to masturbated so I did I started to feel like I wanted to mess around with her I started telling her to do things on the cam she did everything I told her when I was done she said we can do this if u want more and more I said sure now I am think of making out with her and having sex with her she said if we do it would have to be before my best pal and her are married I said ok now I don’t no what has happened to me I am now changing the way I feel about her I am doing things behind my pals back what should I do please help help before this get out of hand thank you.

Originally posted by sv_408 Re: my best friend's girl is flirting with me

You are responsible for flirtying with this girl. Stop whining as if she hog tied you to her webcam. The girl is nasty. You are nasty for having someone so nasty as this as a 'best girl pal'. Her boyfriend isn't nasty, he's just unlucky.

Maybe you're doing him a favor because when this all blows up in your faces your pal will see that the mother of his child is pretty nasty but do you really want to end up in the middle of them, with a whole bunch of people shouting "JERRY! JERRY!!" when this happens?

what should I do please help help before this get out of hand

we had cybersex for like a hour

Don't do that again.

she started to flash me on her web cam

Don't log on to her site anymore. Put her on ignore. Stop chatting with her on line and on the phone.

...she started to flirt but right away I.... blue her off she saw that I was not paying attention so she stopped

Do this.

...she asked me to masturbated so I did

Do not do what she she tells you to do anymore.

...she said we can do this if u want more and more I said sure

Stop saying 'sure' to her.

You see, it's simple, you are feeling bad because you are being nasty. At first being nasty feels good but it's like playing with fire. Let me explain about fire:

Fire looks pretty; but...

- When you stick your hand into fire, it burns.

- This hurts a lot. You feel bad.

- If your hand is hurting a lot because it's in a fire, take your hand out of the fire.

- It will stop hurting.

- If you leave your hand in the fire it will hurt more.

Don't be nasty anymore or you will lose your Pal, your girl and you will probably contract a scabby disease.

R.

SV 408,like reading this, especially how you blame this girl when you are the one who allows it and keeps getting back in line for more.

Since you are asking for help that at least means you are not a complete dog on this issue.

I had a friend that did what you are now doing.I found out, I kicked the girl out and a friend of 17 years was toast in an instant.His rationale for his actions were very similiar to yours, well you know what, sometimes you just got to do the right thing. Think with your brain and not your pecker, really if the shoe was on the other foot would you want this happening. You still have time to save a friendship and do the right thing, trust me, in ten years it will be good for you to look back on this and be proud for being a moral person.

This girl will be ancient history real soon.Why anyone would be interested in a cheating lying women is beyond me, she will drag you down to her level and it won't be pretty.

Reckless hit this nail directly on the head!!!

[color=red]STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP![/color]

Put the skank on ignore!! Do not got to her house, do not talk to her on the phone, do not show her your weenie!! Stop! Stop! Stop!!! She will eventually get the message and leave you alone!

You could tell your friend what a skank of a girl he has but then she will just tell him the two of you have been having cybersex like mad & then he will hate both of you and tell your girl. So then where does that leave you??

Without your girl, with out your best pal, and (hopefully) without your best pals skank girlfriend... not a place you really want to be, but hey, you did it to yourself right??

SHES A WHORE, and YOUR MOST LIKELY NOT THE ONLY "OTHER" GUY

Stay with the girl you have.. I WOULD GET HER NAKED ON YOUR WEB CAM AND SHOW YOUR FRIEND WHAT SHES DOING.. HE'LL HAVE THE PROOF HE NEEDS,,, AND YOU WILL SAVE A FRIENDSHIP.