He never spends time with me.

[color=indigo]I am so sad right now. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now. When we first got together, he was always with me. We did so much together. Now, I rarely see him. He is in a fraternity and he complains about how he gets tired of doing work with them but then whenever he gets free time he chooses to spend it with them over me. He always says he loves me and knows that I am the one and he is sweet. I know he cares about me but he never wants me to complain about how little time we spend together. It really hurts my feelings and I am so scared to say something because he will think that I am complaining and it will start a fight. Its as though he sees nothing wrong with the fact that we dont spend together. Its as though he is perfectly happy like this. What should I do?[/color]

Or you could talk to him about it, tell him you love him but you need more time out of him, hopefully you'll be able to work out a compromise. But if he thinks you spend enough time together but you feel that you don't see him enough you're never going to be happy so you have to do something about it.