If your SO posted a ton of selfies...would it bother you?

Brady_to_Moss

Just curious. She posts selfie after self on social media..like crazy amounts....and i know people who do this are looking for attention and have low self esteem..they need that "boost" which i don't get....(well i do based on her past and what happened) but she's beautiful..she doesn't need it

People also post selfie after selfie because they are extraordinarily vain.

"Look at me, ain't I glorious? beautiful? Isn't it nice to see me looking so lushly gorgeous?"

"Here's me wearing a new top.... Here's me with my new lippie on....Here's me with my hair done.... Heres' me getting ready to go out.... Here's me ready to go out.... Here's me back from my night out..... and I look positively gorgeous in every one!"

Some guys do it as well, but certainly by far never as many.....

Maybe your GF is far from insecure. Maybe she's an attention-seeker.

I bet she gets loads of comments after the selfie telling her how 'babe' she's looking.....

• Like 1

As a mature adult, I would never date someone like this. It's not just about insecurity, it's about maturity. IMO there are better and more productive things to do with one's time. This would be a deal breaker for me.

• Like 3

Girls post selfies..women post pictures.

You date girls, you get immature things to deal with. Same things with guys taking mirror pictures with their shirts off.

Women im always interested in usually post pictures of places and countries they have been to..and that makes them more interesting.

Edited by NoLeafClover
  • Like 1

I can't stand selfies. I openly mock them on my Facebook status, knowing full well almost everyone posts them. I think they are ridiculous and an example of where we are in society. We are vain and self-centred.

So yeah, it would bother me. Heck, it bothers me when I see it with someone else that I'm not married to let alone my wife.

Not a fan of selfies, can't imagine I would be compatable with someone who either needs that much attention, or loves to tout their looks so much.

(I do enjoy photography though, and admit to enjoying the attention my photos receive from other photographers!)

todreaminblue

i think selfie after selfie is .....strange......why ......is what i always want to ask but never do....snapshots of fun times and memories of family and friends and yourself is different.....

it would make me uncomfortable to date some one who posted heaps of selfies..i might be able to ask why and delve a bit deeper into the selfie thing...my daughters do a little......maybe it is a self esteem thing.......deb

Michelle ma Belle
As a mature adult, I would never date someone like this. It's not just about insecurity, it's about maturity. IMO there are better and more productive things to do with one's time. This would be a deal breaker for me.

This x 1,000!

No thank you.

Just curious. She posts selfie after self on social media..like crazy amounts....and i know people who do this are looking for attention and have low self esteem..they need that "boost" which i don't get....(well i do based on her past and what happened) but she's beautiful..she doesn't need it

Nothing done in excess is a good thing.

I'm not sure how old she is...but she sounds like a teenager.

I take a selfie here and there...and when my H and I are out....but I haven't got the time or the inclination to take tons of pics.

People also post selfie after selfie because they are extraordinarily vain.

"Look at me, ain't I glorious? beautiful? Isn't it nice to see me looking so lushly gorgeous?"

"Here's me wearing a new top.... Here's me with my new lippie on....Here's me with my hair done.... Heres' me getting ready to go out.... Here's me ready to go out.... Here's me back from my night out..... and I look positively gorgeous in every one!"

Some guys do it as well, but certainly by far never as many.....

Maybe your GF is far from insecure. Maybe she's an attention-seeker.

I bet she gets loads of comments after the selfie telling her how 'babe' she's looking.....

I have an old coworker on FB that does it. I really need to remove her, or at least block her posts, it's quite annoying. She is one of those people who will say "tired, not feeling it today, woke up on the wrong side of the bed" then posts this drop dead gorgeous selfie with a "worn out" sexy-pouty look.

It reeks of vanity.

I was always offput by girls who posted selfies of themselves. Would never date a girl who continued to post selfies once we started dating. Gives me the impression that she needs the ego boost and validation from others in order for her to be happy.