Why did she get so embarrassed when this happened?

There's this girl I like on my course and it feels like she might have some attraction for me too.

I met and spoke to her for the first time last week. She sat next to me in class and, on many occasions, flicked her hair at me.

Anyway, yesterday we were in the same class again. This time she chose to sit with her girlfriends.

It was a 2 hour lesson, so I went to the loo at "halftime".

When I came back and sat down, we made eye contact. I smiled at her, she smiled and gave me one of those flirty waves - the one where you use your fingers rather than your whole hand.

The teacher caught her doing it and was like "Oi! You two get a room".

• Author
Because she might not want the teacher or the class to be in her "going- ons"

Being called out is embarrassing

I thought as much. So it's almost a certainty that she likes me then?

I only see her twice a week, so I think it's likely that I'll get her number and/or ask her out next Tuesday when her friends aren't around.

Might be a good idea to hand over my phone to her when/if she gives it because I'm not too sure about her name :p:lmao:

There's this girl I like on my course and it feels like she might have some attraction for me too.

I met and spoke to her for the first time last week. She sat next to me in class and, on many occasions, flicked her hair at me.

Anyway, yesterday we were in the same class again. This time she chose to sit with her girlfriends.

It was a 2 hour lesson, so I went to the loo at "halftime".

When I came back and sat down, we made eye contact. I smiled at her, she smiled and gave me one of those flirty waves - the one where you use your fingers rather than your whole hand.

The teacher caught her doing it and was like "Oi! You two get a room".

yea, yea...go on....

We girls flick our hair in general esp if its long its not directed at anyone nor is it an invitation. Just saying so a bunch of men on here dont start thinking were trying to flirt with you because we moved our hairs lol.

• Like 1

Dude, you have a shot.

The next time you see her, wait till the break and if you can get her away from her girlfriends; well, the professor gave you an outstanding "in"! Get her alone and apologize for what happened. You didn't do anything wrong, but that gives you an ice breaker and makes you look like a gentleman.