Will my friend start to to think I'm flirting with her?

Beautiful Kisses

Or does she already think so,? Because I always compliment her and I really mean it when I do. I'm secure with myself and so I'm not afraid to compliment another girl. I'm not trying to flirt but I don't know if she thinks I am. Like one time I told her I like her new hair color, and today I told her she looked nice in her new school uniform. We don't sit right next to each other in school, but we always say "hey" or "hey boo" (girl language) with smiles when passing by each other! She's always very receptive to my compliments, she smiles and say's thank you! I don't like her in that way, but I do enjoy complimenting her when I do, because I can tell she likes it. Will she start to think I'm flirting?

I also noticed that she's getting up more than usual in class to walk past the area where I sit

Based on your account of things, and me being a girl, I will have to say "no", the girl will not "start to think you are flirting with her". This is because of the fact that you always compliment her. Now if you told me that you suddenly started to compliment her, then yes, she could take that as signals for flirting. But if you did it constantly, then no, she will not think that the compliment is anything more. Its nice that you compliment her though and I'm sure she feels good when you do it.

I personally do compliment my coworker or friends when I actually mean it, like new shoes:love:, hair color:), etc. Its not flirting in my opinion because a compliment like that is just acknowledgment in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Author
Beautiful Kisses
Based on your account of things, and me being a girl, I will have to say "no", the girl will not "start to think you are flirting with her". This is because of the fact that you always compliment her. Now if you told me that you suddenly started to compliment her, then yes, she could take that as signals for flirting. But if you did it constantly, then no, she will not think that the compliment is anything more. Its nice that you compliment her though and I'm sure she feels good when you do it.

I personally do compliment my coworker or friends when I actually mean it, like new shoes:love:, hair color:), etc. Its not flirting in my opinion because a compliment like that is just acknowledgment in my opinion.

I agree! I love to compliment people, especially her lol because I can tell she likes it. She looks over her shoulder back at me smiles and says thank you. At first we we we're getting to know each other, I didnt compliment her really and now I do whenever I notice something different about her. The other day she was talking about her boobs being "too big" and I said yea you do have some jugs there laughing and she really got a kick out of that!

Or does she already think so,? Because I always compliment her and I really mean it when I do. I'm secure with myself and so I'm not afraid to compliment another girl. I'm not trying to flirt but I don't know if she thinks I am. Like one time I told her I like her new hair color, and today I told her she looked nice in her new school uniform. We don't sit right next to each other in school, but we always say "hey" or "hey boo" (girl language) with smiles when passing by each other! She's always very receptive to my compliments, she smiles and say's thank you! I don't like her in that way, but I do enjoy complimenting her when I do, because I can tell she likes it. Will she start to think I'm flirting?

I also noticed that she's getting up more than usual in class to walk past the area where I sit

Yes...she will think so. If your just friends talk to her about real things and even other girls. Keep it REAL.