coincidence

So I have been going through lots of issues with my marriage lately and it might be over soon.

I posted on here last year about a guy in my class that I sat by and after lots of innocent conversation I realized I liked him more than a married person should like someone. I moved to a new seat in class and avoided him and made it through that class and actually graduated from that college.

Well I ran into him again the other day while I was grocery shopping. I didn't notice it was him at first. He approached me saying he thought he might never see me again. We talked about how he is almost going to graduate with his bachelors degree soon and we talked about the new job I just started. It was so nice to see him. I feel really happy and familiar with him even though I do not really know him well at all... we have a lot of things in common. We were having a nice conversation and he was curious why I never went snowboarding with him or gave him my number.

Then my phone rang & I almost rejected the call to just call back in a few but it was the person who was supposed to pick my kids up from school that day so I said just a minute I have to take this...and told my kids grandma where to meet my kids. I hope he didn't think that was rude.

I told him I will be hoping for lots of snow this winter. Then I felt really bad for feeling the way I did when he is there because I am married. So I told him it was great to see him again and we parted ways. I wish I could have gave him my phone number or been able to tell him I like him. I just cannot do that since I am married.

I noticed when he was talking I made eye contact with him and the pupils of his eyes went from really small (it was a bright store) to almost all the way dilated. I thought about how strange it was- was he trying to pull some vampire stuff?- so I looked it up on the computer and it means the person is feeling attracted. Lots of women's eyes do that both when they see attractive men or babies as well.....so that was interesting.....

I do not think it is that big a coincidence that we both shop at a grocery store and buy food. I do think the timing of seeing him again is weird and not an accident. I was planning on going to the store hours earlier but didn't because my mother in law was there and needed someone to talk to and so I put off my trip until later.

Does anyone else believe the universe shows you things on purpose?

Well since you feel this way, is it ok for your husband to date that other woman you spoke of in your other thread earlier today? Surely since your marriage isnt going to last, let him know that hottie who thought he was attractive is in play for him...right? Let your husband have fun too!! She WANTS your husband. Let her have him.

RIGHT. All your threads are about you crushing on other guys and complaining about your H not helping with laundry.

Free your husband to find a good woman who doesnt blast on him, WHILE CHEATING!!!

• Like 2
We were having a nice conversation and he was curious why I never went snowboarding with him or gave him my number.

When he told you that he thought it curious that you "never went snowboarding with him or gave him" your number, as you looked into his "dilated" eyes did you point out that you are married, and that married people are not suppose to give out their phone numbers to and go on dates with single guys that are clearly romantically interested in them?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Well since you feel this way, is it ok for your husband to date that other woman you spoke of in your other thread earlier today? Surely since your marriage isnt going to last, let him know that hottie who thought he was attractive is in play for him...right? Let your husband have fun too!! She WANTS your husband. Let her have him.

RIGHT. All your threads are about you crushing on other guys and complaining about your H not helping with laundry.

Free your husband to find a good woman who doesnt blast on him, WHILE CHEATING!!!

I already tried to break up with him when we got our taxes back and he completely ignored what I said and went out and spent our entire tax return on a truck. I am still frustrated by this.

I already told him she may try to contact him. He has not said anything about her contacting him. Honestly I don't really care. If someone else wants to deal with all of his angry outbursts and be his maid then so be it. I have thought a lot about how she said he was flirtatious with her. I do think my husband may have given her reason to think that. It just goes back to the reoccurring issue of boundaries. I feel like I have good boundaries and do not feel like having a conversation with an old classmate is in any way out of line. I have told that guy I am married when we were in class together. I was in a hurry when I was at the store that day and actually cut our conversation short.

It seems like in the past whenever I have a good girl friend who is around often and gets to know my husband he starts asking me about threesome stuff and I repeatedly tell him I don't want that sort of relationship. It has made it hard for me to even try to have girlfriends around him and when I spend time with my friends I don't usually invite him. Ever since we had a big disagreement a while back about his threesome fantasy he has started saying he no longer wants that either and just wants to be with me. I know he still might think about it. So maybe it would be good to have the freedom to go fulfill all of his fantasies that I want nothing to do with. Then I can be free to fulfill my own.

A few weeks ago something happened that made me wonder. My husbands phone started going off. He was getting a text and he was in the shower. I got his phone and offered to tell him who was texting. I started to look at it and my husband looked out from behind the shower curtain and started screaming NO & DONT at me. My response was -ok wow! overprotective of your phone much?- I put the phone down and left the room.

It makes me feel like he is hiding stuff from me. I am thinking he could be worried I might see texts involving other women or about the pills he buys because he knows I do not like him sniffing pills. I think he might be trying to hide it from me now. He has told me he quit doing hydros. I don't know if I believe him. I want to believe it but he has lied to me about quitting pills many times.

I want to be independent and I have a job now. I just need to save money. My husband has been asking about the money that I am making since I had one payday so far. He seems to run out of money very quickly and it always makes me wonder where it all went. I just told him my check was not a very big check and I just cashed it and spent it on our kids. I hope he does not find out I got another bank account.